zTecnifibre TFight 325 XL VO2 Max Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: This racquet is amazing! A friend let me hit with his and I started making incredible shots. I could place the ball anywhere I wanted it to go. My serves were awesome. I have tried all of the Babolats, Wilsons and Prince racquets out there and this one will let you make amazing shots. People are asking me how I have improved so quickly and it is all because of this racquet. If you are going to buy a racquet, this is a must demo! I am going to buy another one.
From: John, Miami, FL 12/09
String type and tension:Technifiber Black Code, 55

Comments: This racquet is a BEAST! OMG! I spent over a month demoing many racquets:babolat, Head, Dunlop, Prince, Wilson, Yonex and Volkl. The only ones that I felt that came close to the complete package were the Yonex RDS-003 (too light) and the Wilson K-Blade 98 (still like that one). Unbelieveable power, control and spin. I can literally put the ball wherever I want it to go. Stiffest racquet that I have ever played with but feels great with this string and the silicon in the handle. Plays light for such a heavy racquet. For the life of me, I can't figure out why more people aren't playing with this racquet. Tried some other Technifibre models but didn't like them as much. My playing partners are amazed at the shots that I am hitting with this racquet. Get one and prepare to be amazed!
From: Mike, Charlotte, N.C., 12/7/09
String Type and Tension:Tecnifibre Red X-One Biphase 17 String, 58

Comments: This racquet is the excalibur of tennis racquets. I can handle almost any shot and place the ball where I want it. Very solid. I am wondering if it will kill my arm more than its already been killed. I did kill my arm with the previous TFight.
From: Matt, Brooklyn, NY, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT mid range

Comments: Okay this racquet feels better now because I lowered my tension! From 53lbs to 50 and then 48 to 47 mains and 45 crosses! My mains are Sensation and crosses are k-gut! It feels very comfortable compared to the last two sets of tensions I tried! Therefore the racket is very very very very stiff so just to compensate the stiffness use soft strings or maybe a combination of lower tensioned polyester string and a multifilament string! I must say with this tension and racket my serve improved and groundstrokes are just enough power and control to keep me in play and no worries to hit winners, very effective! I use Ksix One X Wilson before so now I will be saving money to buy at least one more of this Tecnifibre Tfight 325 XL. :)
From: ALLAN, MURRIETA, CA, USA. 2/09
String type and tension:47-45

Comments: Okay, I just started playing with this stick and I tell you I was overwhelmed with its stiffness I just put 53 lbs both mains and cross thinking that it's fairly median tension for me but NO, this racket is a very stiff racket and if I were to rate the stiffness I will put 75 for sure!! but I must say still a high performance racket I just have to tension it lower, now I put 50 as mains and 48 as cross, and I will update you next time how I will like this combination.
From: ALLAN, MURRIETA, CA, USA. 2/09
String type and tension:50 STAMINA AND 48 SENSATION

Comments: I just bought one my former racket is ksixone - x of Wilson which is a very highly recommendable racket for 4.0 and up players I will comment again once I play with this extended version of tfight, if i like it i will totally change all of my wilson rackets!!!
From: joker, murrieta, ca, usa. 1/09
String type and tension:53lbs

Comments: Overall a good racket, however, I prefer K6.1 on slices. It is more manouverable at the net so, if you are baseliner, stick to K6.1 or take this one if you come to net and play lots of doubles.
From: Mike, UK. 1/09
String type and tension: Luxilon / Gut hybrid

Comments: Tecnifibre has the WORST quality control I've ever seen in my 30+ years of playing tennis. I received a demo racket from TW, which was brand new and still had plastic wrap on the handle. The 4 3/8 grip I had to add an overwrap to so it was big enough, and I had to add some lead tape to the head to adjust the weighting. Once I did this the racket was awesome so I ordered two of them. Of the two rackets I received I had them both built up 1/2 grip size. One racket was fine but the other I had to remove the build up sleeve so both rackets had the same grip dimensions. One racket I had to add lead tape to the head and the other one was more head heavy than the one I added lead tape to. Absolutely ridiculous to have to make so many different adjustments to the same frame. I went back to my trusty Pro Kennex 7-G which runs very consistent from frame to frame. PS on the TFibre racket it states "made in China to our exacting quality control standards". Their tolerances are wide enough to drive a Hummer through.
From: Tim, Hauppauge, NY, USA, 12/08
String type and tension: Babolat Excel Premium 16 gauge at 62 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5 - 4.0

Comments: 14 points head light???? Is this another yonex rds 001 can't feel the head racket again? Is it just the handle that you feel or do you feel the head too?
From: john, new york. 12/08

Comments: I've demoed the Tfight 325 XL from TW recently and thought it was a great racket from the first hit and a huge improvement from the previous TFight 325. You can serve really big and exchange(and counter) really heavy ground strokes w/ these babies. Very solid and stable when returning big serves like Agassi(just get the timing right). You'll notice you can hit winners very easily w/ this racquet thanks to the control and pace you can produce. This racket also produces a lot of spin, as much as a racket w/ an open string pattern.

zTecnifibre TFight 325 XL VO2 Max Racquets - Where to go from here