Comments: I switched from the Slazenger Pro Braided 95 to the TFight 325. If you can handle the 12+oz weight, this is a great stick for the strong baseliner and/or all-court player (like myself). Precision, power and depth are exceptional on groundstrokes. My topspin, slice and flat shots have all improved. I've also easily added another 5+ mph on my serve. The silicone in the handle makes the racquet very comfortable to play with despite the stiff rating. I haven't needed to customize the racquet whatsoever with lead tape - just an overgrip and an o-ring dampener. Definitely worth a demo!
From: Chike, 11/12
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 16g @ 54/52 lbs

Comments: Like Bernard, I was a Head follower for many years, but finally decided to convert to a Western grip forehand last year. Instead of having to lead up those Heads, I was looking for a frame which felt similar but was more amped up for bigger kick serves and heavier spin. The TFight 325 VO2 is definitely that racquet. It's stable, precise, but much more spin and power oriented. I sold all my Pro Tour 280s and IG Prestige Pro for four of these gems.
From: Winyu, 8/12
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite @ 57 lbs

Comments: I demo'ed about eight racquets and this was my favorite. My previous stick, which I used for way too long, was the Pro Staff 6.0 85. I find the 325 stiff yet comfortable, low powered in a good way (I like to provide my own), and very accurate. I wish the bevels were a little more pronounced, but overall I love the way it feels in my hand. Very stable and well balanced, which to me are some of the most important qualities in a racquet. It generates good spin. And it looks cool. Some have found it too stiff but it hasn't been a problem for me. I tried a lot of racquets and most of them really weren't that good. The Tecnifibre plays like a dream.

Comments: I have tried the previous and newest model of the TF 325. The newest version felt much heavier and more difficult to swing. Like before, this frame was nice for full swing shots, being spin friendly, very stable, comfortable, and low powered. However, playing indoors changed everything for me. I could not get balls past the net when shortening my strokes. I would say this is a nice frame for big hitters out there, but make sure you can handle the weight.
From: PFulvio, 6/12

Comments: At first I had my doubts with this racket, I am a faithful follower of HEAD racquets. But I needed an upgrade in my style of play with a new better racket, and by purchasing this racquet I was impressed by his power, control and spin something very rare to find in a single racket. It's not as uncomfortable or stiff, I believe it has benefitted me in my game. Now I feel more comfortable with this racquet on the court. Referring to the game from the baseline flat shots to make it a bit difficult because you have to use the full stroke so that the ball does not go into the net. Shots like top sin, slices, crosscourt are best with this racquet. At the net is very stable and has an amazing power. I do not regret trying this brand Tecnifibre and the Tfight325 racquet.
From: Bernard, 4/12

Comments: This is a great frame. I have been using it for a little over a year now, and it is awesome. I have added lead tape to it to make it close to 13 ounces because I like a heavier racquet. It is a very stable frame, and is stiff, but does not hurt my arm at all. It is a great serving frame for a player's racquet, with ample power, spin, and control. It has that rare combination of almost everything. Flat shots can at times be difficult however. slice's feel great, and at net it is rock solid. I would suggest for you to try it out and give it a go. I think it is a frame more people would use if it was marketed better. I personally think that it is a near perfect racquet.

Comments: This is a very stable and solid racquet. The flex rating doesn't seem to play as stiff as the spec but that can be due to the string job that came with the racquet. The upper hoop is where I feel the flexing of the frame which I am somewhat divided about. What this frame reminds of is the Babolat Pure Storm Tour that I played with a couple of years ago. All in all, this is a recommend due to the power, control, and accuracy that can be had when using this frame.
From: Toup, 10/11

Comments: I tried this racquet recently (also my first from Tecnifibre). I was impressed by the amount of power, slice and topspin I could generate from the baseline and on service returns. There was plenty of room for control and pinpoint precision in all shots. The string tension on the demo racquet was low and the vibrations made it a bit uncomfortable initially. But the frame is so stable that the vibrations didn't bother me after a couple of games. This frame is heavy and stiff, which helped me volley with power and depth. Serving was also a big point with this frame; it felt great on kick and flat serves. It's a must demo!
From: PFulvio, 8/11
String type and tension: less than 57 lbs

Comments: This is my favorite racquet. I have five different racquets (Babolat Aeropro Drive, Wilson Tour 90, Yonex RDiS MP100, Dunlop 200, and the Technifibre TFight 325). I like the TFight 325 the best and it is the one I use. The rest stay in the bag. I like the weight, balance, feel, power level and it is just a very good balance of these characteristics for me.
From: James, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 4/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM 17ga mains (51 lbs), VS gut crosses (55 lbs)

Comments: Hi TW. Are you going to post a video review for this racquet? I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
From: Anon, Lille, France, 01/11
String type and tension: Lux Alu power 23/22 kgs
(We don't have any plans to review this racquet at this time.--TW Staff)

Comments: I tried the 325 VO2. To be fair Tennis Warehouse sent me an earlier version of this racket (red head) not the updated black one they show on their web site. The version I tried seemed very stiff to me for a stiffness rating of 68. I understand the updated version, the black model, is a little softer and that would be worth trying. Decent control but nothing like the Wilson K Blade Tour. I'm waiting for the new BLX Blade Tour to come out for a demo.
From: David, Belmont, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16 gauge 58 lbs

Comments: Incredible racquet with a great balance and a very nice heft. Very easy to plow through the ball with while still generating tremendous spin. I came from the LM Radical Mid+, which was and still is a great stick, and this Tecnifibre has surpassed that in almost every way. Although the string pattern is a relatively tight 18 x 19, Tecnifibre spaces out the stringbed much more compared to the 18 x 20 racquets by Head and Wilson, so there is still plenty of spin on the ball without sacrificing too much comfort (especially if you have a sensitive elbow, like I do). The only issue I can think of is the headsize. The manufacturer claims that this is 95, but when I compared it to my LM Radical (which was 98), they are exactly the same. Don't know who is the incorrect one here, but just so everybody knows. Doesn't take anything away from this stick. I will definitely be playing with this for the foreseeable future. A solid 9 out of 10 from me.
From: Michael, Fairfax, VA, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase, 58lbs

Comments: I attend a tennis academy so I play some 4-5 hours a day and fitness after for 1hr. What I like about this racquet is the weight. I played with the EXO3 Graphite 93, which in stock form weighs about 12.3. I prefer a heavy frame so I had it weighted to around 13 oz. Now don't get me wrong that is a great frame but when my private coach had me try this racquet, I just loved it. The weight is perfect enough that if I have to play a three-set match. I am able to do so because the weight and power supplied by this racquet allows me to use less energy and still get the same placement and pocketing I got with my Prince. This racquet truly is a great buy.
From: Anon, Tampa, Fl. 8/10
NTRP Rating:5.5

Comments: Just switched over from Wilsons K Six One 95 (18x20). The Tecnifibre Racket feels better on Ground Strokes, Volleys and Serving. Greater Balance and overall perfect!!
From: Gerald, Austria 02/10
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex / Tennisoutlet Nr. 1 (both 26kg)
NTRP Rating: ITN 4,63

Comments: I think my serves are better than when I was hitting the EXO3 graphite. It is better over all on the upper hoop (because it is where I hit at. It is more of a serious racket (For players who hit at least 3 times a week). It is more stable power, controlled than other racquets with their fancy technology out there. I say give his brand a try if you are trying to win some matches. To me it is like a Babolat but with more controlled power.
From: Mike, Hong Kong, China, 10/09
String type and tension: Gosen 16. isospeed 16

Comments: I played with a Babolat Pure Drive Cortex for four months before purchasing the 325 VO2 Max. Not only does the 325 give me more power in my service game, but it allows me to get a ridiculous amount of spin on my backhand ground strokes. The Tecnifibre is a little heavier than the Pure Drive, but in my opinion the extra weight allows for much more control. Playability is great. And because the stability is great I will probably be using this racket for the next two years + . Furthermore, I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about the samurai graphics. As you can tell I absolutely love this racket. I would recommend this racket to anyone.
From: Dylan, Wakefield, Mass, US 09/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Pro Red code at Main and Wilson sensation at Cross. tension 60 lbs
Headsize: 95in
NTRP Rating: 4.5 to 5.0

Comments: I used the Babolat Pure Drive Cortex for so long. I thought the Babolat racquet was good, but as I got older and stronger, I needed a racquet with more control. This racquet gave me that extra control I needed and then some. With this racquet, I have more control over my groundies. My serve which has always been good, is now even better because I can place it closer to the lines. Overall this is the best racquet I have ever used.
From: Matt, Blacksburg, VA 06/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power Rough 65lbs
NTRP Rating: 5.5 to 6.0

Comments: Was looking for a good players racquet that was a bit more forgiving than my Pro Staff or Head Prestige lineup I've always played with. With the T-Fight 325 VO2 max I found the same great precision I was used to with my Prestige racquets, imparting spin to the ball was no problem because of the really great balance and maneuverability of the Tecnifibre racquet. My Pro staff was able to provide a much heavier shot, but was not as quick on the ball as the T-fight. A great racquet to enhance racquet head speed. I found the racquet more forgiving and maneuverable. Experiment with string tension as this does seem to make a great difference. I really like this racquet, could maybe apply some lead tape for serving.
From: Rudy, Glenwood NM. 04/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre red code/NRG2 58/56

Comments: Excellent racket, that's the bottom line. After demo after demo after demo, the Tecnifibre 325 VO2 Max put together all dimensions of what a racket should be. The weight gives the racket a solid feel from all over the court; the two-handed backhand is powerful, so now a once avoid shot has become a killing force. Move over, Wilson, there's a new sheriff in town.
From: Walt, USA. 10/08
String type and tension: Hybrid; Luxilon/Tecnifibre NRG2/60/58

Comments: This is a great Racket. I have used Head Prestige Mid for many years; recently I wanted to move to the 95 frame, which is more forgiving. Switched to Kfactor six-one 95, But the change in balance forced me to look further. I came across this racket and it feels just perfect. Perfect weight and great balance. Great at the net and smooth ground strokes. Highly recommended.
From: Saeid, Brighton, England, 10/08
String type and tension: Hybrid (Tecnifibre Red Code/Tecnifibre NRG2)
NTRP Rating: (ITN 5.0)

Comments: Excellent player's racket. This is Tecnifibre's version of the Wilson K Factor Six-One 18x20 but much better in every way. Much easier to hit a two-handed backhand with the Tecnifibre due to the shorter shaft above the grip. Playability and stability are great. The only thing I would change would be the Head-like grip and the horrible Samurai paint cosmetics. Hope this helps those on the fence about this stick.
From: DB, USA. 9/08
String type and tension: Gosen 16

Control and Feel
Racquets
DAY 4: Tecnifibre Racquets only $69!
Racquet Deals