Comments: I have played with this racquet for a little over a year now. I am a 4.0 player, I play 2-3 times a week. I hit a reasonably heavy ball. What I love about this racquet is simple: I just don't think about my equipment anymore. I have settled in with this, and it does whatever I want it to do. I use TF Red Code 17 at 46 lbs (down from 48lbs) and I have access to whatever spin or power I could possibly want. It just feels super solid.
From: Dave, 5/13

Comments: All in all this was a little too powerful for me. If you're focused you can keep things undercontrol with topspin, but if you step off the gas balls tend to go a bit long. Indeed great for spin and kick on my serves. Over all, very nice racquet and one I would consider switching to if not for the power level. The head size is much closer to 98 than 95 by the way, and I never noticed the "pingy" sound others have mentioned, in fact the racquet played pretty plush with Black Code at 53lbs.

Comments: This is a powerful stick that requires a strong arm and core to control on proper strokes. If you play D1 college tennis this stick is for you. If your adjustments steps and footwork is exceptional, this racquet would be recommended.
From: Royce, 10/12
String type: Luxilon 4G 16L

Comments: Great racquet. I am a high school tennis player and have tried many racquets but I fell in love with this racquet within ten minutes of playing with it. I have used Tecnifibre string on different racquets and have never tried a Tecnifibre racquet. I recently had the Babolat Pure Storm GT but it lacked the control and power I needed. The Tecnifibre 320 VO2 Max gives you the best of control, power, and spin. It is great for all aspects of the court. I can get an extreme amount of spin on all my shots, but mostly my kick serve. I can also hit just about any point on the court. I am super excited about this upcoming season with my new racquet.
From: Miles, 8/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Red Code 16g @ 55 lbs

Comments: This is by far the best racquet I've ever used! I'm a heavy baseline player, extreme western forehand grip, single backhand. and this racquet delivers on all fronts!! amazing power and spin potential, and the perfect weight and head light maneuverability. The weight is high enough to plow through forehands and backhands and get the ball deep into the court with ease. At the same time, it provides amazing control for precision play. Serves and volleys are remarkable with this stick too. I thought I was happy with my previous racquets (Wilson Kobra Tour 100 and Babolat AP Drive 100)... but this one just takes the cake. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
From: Rishi, 5/12

Comments: Fantastic racquet! Finally found what I was looking for! I've demoed a few over the last three months - Babaolat Pure Storm GT (good control,low powered, pushed around), Babolat Aero Pro Drive GT (powerful, less control and not headlight enough for me), Wilson K Factor 6.1 95 16x18 (awesome stick but heavy mass and demands excellent technique), Wilson BLX Blade 98 (low mass weight and high swingweight did not work for me), Head Prestige MP (loved the control,awesome feel,touch, maneuverability but low powered and small sweetspot). So really looking for that mix of k-factor 95 solidity and Head Prestige comfort and feel plus power. Got it! The T-fight 320 has that perfect weight for plow-through and power and yet ample flex for volleys and the stiffness works great there, put away punch volleys on a dime. My one handed backhand is ripping & solid, forehands are whipped anywhere on the court. It's stiff & solid yet maneuverable, shots are whipped like the Prestige on both sides. Serve are flattened or vicious kickers are there too. Tremendous access to spin on any shot. For me the perfect mix of power, control, touch, feel. Cool classic cosmetic too.
From: Eoin, 2/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 16g, 58lbs M, Prince Synthetic Gut, 55lbs C

Comments: This was a beast of a stick. Very very powerful, great spin generation, but even with massive amounts of spin it was tough to keep some shots in the court. I liked the pace that the free power gave me on serve. This racquet comes through contact very quickly due to its swingweight so second serves had a ton of spin. Strangely enough volleys with this racquet for me where the high point. And I say strangely because I normally like the feel of much more flexible racquets for volleys. I was able to punch volleys deep in the court with ease and even get some decent angles considering the power. This is a pretty stiff feeling frame but not uncomfortable, more crisp, than harsh. The openness of the string pattern caused the strings that came in the demo to move so much that it was unacceptable. I don't know if all multis would preform this poorly in this frame but I'm sure a nice soft poly would preform very well and hopefully tame some of the power. In the end I landed on a different frame to stock up on but this is still on my list as one of the best racquets out there.
From: Dallas. 10/11

Comments: It took about 8 string jobs but I finally found the best combo for this racquet. I am a fan of more closed string pattern racquets but wanted to try something a little different. Great racquet, good control and power when needed!
From: Nick, 9/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 16g, 58 lbs

Comments: After I spent many hours on Tennis Warehouse looking for my new racquet, I decided to buy the Tecnifibre TFight VO2 Max 320. I wasn't satisfied with the Wilson BLX Pro Tour as it was too light for me and it lacked spin due to its very tight string pattern. Also, I tried many strings and tensions on the Pro Tour. As a result of that my game was inconsistent, and I was hoping that the VO2 Max will bring much needed spin into my game and less balls sailing long. After experimenting with different strings and tensions, I found just the right combination for me.I use Pros Pro Blackout(1.24) on the mains strung at 57lbs and Tecnifibre Synthetic Gut(1.35), strung at 55 lbs on the crosses. Ironically, with the VO2 max I can hit flat shots without worrying they'll sail long, which wasn't the case with the BLX Pro Tour. I would recommend this racquet to anyone who likes to hit hard with moderate and heavy spin. With the right strings and tension it is a killer weapon!
From: Aleksandar, 9/11
String type and tension: Pros Pro Blackout at 57 lbs in mains/Tecnifibre Synthetic Gut at 55 lbs in crosses
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: I have been using this stick for 6 months and have felt that I was in over my head with the power it generates, and thus control. But slowly I am taming it to some degree, and I certainly like its feel. Someone mentioned a "pingy" sound when striking the ball, which is true. A very nice piece of equipment for advanced players in the 4.5+ range.
From: Barry, 9/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger at 54lbs

Comments: I have had this racquet for nearly a year now and I am immensely pleased with how it plays. With such an open stringbed, I was able to generate ample amounts of spin and there was plenty of power to be had as well. The rectangular handle took a bit of adjustment to get used to after coming from a Wilson racquet. I also felt that there was not enough mass within the head, but after adding a few grams of lead at 3 and 9 o' clock, the plow-through and stability of this racquet were superb. Volleys were solid and spin serves were particularly great. I've found that full poly or poly hybrid setups are necessary to maximize the potential of this stick, but doing so is well worth it. I will be sticking to Tecnifibre for awhile.
From: Dennis, 8/11
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite, 50 lbs

Comments: This is an amazing racquet! I used to use the original TFight 320 and just switched over about 2 months ago. I have always been a Tecnifibre user. The VO2 model has a much more dampened and forgiving feel but it's still a great players frame! I would recommend it to anyone.
From: Joseph, Deltona, FL, 7/11
String type and tension: Wilson Enduro Tour @60lbs

Comments: I am very surprised with the amount of power in this stick. I used to use the Prince Ozone Tour and I could see how much i improved with this racquet. I usually use a dampener but don't need to with this racquet. I am a aggressive baseliner with a big 1st and 2nd serve. My kick serve with this racquet could kick over a 5'10" player from my team. It is fantastic! I'm going to stick with Tecnifibre for a long long time.
From: Kalvin Kwok. 4/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original at 58

Comments: The holy grail of the Tecnifibre family, this was the racquet that made the brand what it is today. Solid control and immense power make this a deadly weapon in the hands of anyone that can tame this beast.
From: Drake, New York, New York, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Original @ 54lbs

Comments: I have been playing with 320 for 1 year now. Exceptional racquet. Grip took a little adjustment from Wilson. I had stability problems initially. Added weight at 4 and 8 o'clock for awhile to adjust. Removed after couple of months. Even with extra weight the racquet remains very maneuverable at net. Racquet will feel lackluster with anything other than poly. Tried many brands and kinds of strings and only the polys bring out the power and give you the bite to control it. Probably due to the open stringbed. I have never seen spacing like this. I am a very aggressive singles and doubles player with big shots and it has given me enough control to grip it and rip it whenever I feel like it. Paint job is a little much, but I have scratched most of it off playing doubles anyway. And grommets, if you don't string your own racquets, make sure whoever does knows what they are doing. I think it is T5 or T6. They are at extreme angles and the teenagers that string at our shop were burning through these almost every time I had it strung. I would say this racquet takes a little more time and effort to "dial in" your shots, but when you do you can really overpower your opponents and find the holes.
From: Conan, Garland, TX, USA, 10/10
String type and tension:Signum Poly Pro/60lbs

Comments: Best racquet ever. Great control and spin. Good power and great all round-net, serve groundies.
From: Josh, Canada
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code @ 57

Comments: Graphics are sick, great power and great spin. I've been using the Wilson k six.one 95, Head Microgel Radical, Babolat Pure Drive GT standard and Prince Speedport Black. TF320 has the most power out of the lot, even more than the PDGT. Well connected forehands will make your opponent moan in agony! Mistimed groundstrokes tend to sail long though due to the power, overall a great stick. You won't regret buying/demoing this!
From: Qixiang, Singapore. 6/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Rough, 52lbs

Comments: I found my new weapon - Demoed it once and switched to it a week after. A great player's stick, easy to transition to from Volkl T10 G2. The Tfight 320 offers tremendous spin and control. I can execute all my shots pretty well - from power to spin, serves, slice, and touch shots. I recommend that you play around with the string tension to get the right feel.
From: Sam, San Francisco, CA, USA. 4/10
String type and tension:M-Tecnifibre Black Code 17 @ 57 lbs / X-Gosen Micro 17 X @ 58 lbs

Comments: I would not agree with the last review that this racquet is less stable than the Wilson k factor 95. I took this stick out on a demo and it is 4.5 player and above racquet with advanced strokes. You need to make sure that you go for your shot because if you don't, the ball will fly. This is a great racquet but did take an adjustment period from me.
From: Jake, SC 03/10
NTRP Rating4.5:

Comments: Demoed TF 320V02 against Wilson BLX 6.1 95 and liked the Wilson much more. With TF, shots fall shorter and not as much plow through on ball. If you have a really fast swing speed, you may like the TF better or if you add lead to TF, it may have more power. I don't think this racket has sufficient power/weight in stock form. You notice an immediate drop in power and stability when you put down the Wilson and pick up the TF. Didn't like the TF and I own the previous version of TF 320 but weighted it up with 10 grams.
From: Chris, Atl, GA USA 03/10
String type and tension:

Comments: This racquet is worth a demo for any advanced player. I had my doubts it would fit my game but I have never hit a better one handed backhands and the spin on the forehand is amazing. My serve has been enhanced with spin, power and more control. I changed from the prestige mid and I am never going back. Thanks, Tecnifibre!
From: Kurt, Texas 03/10

Comments: This racquet is very solid. It does play stiff but with the right string and tension it can be a real weapon. It has enhanced my game to a new level.
From: Mike, Petersburg 03/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 56, X one 59

Comments: What can't I say! I love this racquet. If you know how to string it, it can be a true weapon. I have amped up my topspin to new levels. I have to warn you, if you hit hard (like myself) and the racquet is strung low, it will be a bear. You need to string this racquet in the 58 to 61 lbs range to feel the true pleasures of this amazing stick. Good luck hitting
From: Happy, FL 03/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Pro code red, 58 lbs

Comments: Used to have the old 325 XL. Now Switched to the 325 Vo2 MAX regular length due to no dealers in Hong Kong carries the XL here. Still great feel with power. I feel the pure storm is a bit too much on the power side. Too little power on the head prestige. I think the 325 is the perfect marriage for me. It gave me a lot of SPIN (I feel it was more on the XL with 97 SQ back then) I used to hit on green clay in the States in Florida and it was awesome on it. Now I am playing the slow Hard Court in Hong Kong is just as good. I think this racquet is also more fun to hit with good/advance players. Then you can really show what you can do with it. I just recently got the 3rd 325 VO2 Max. Just in case if I want to play a tournament or something.
From: MZ, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China 03/10
String type and tension: Isospeed 16+ Prince topspin and 53Lbs:
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: I've been using Wilson K-SixOne 95 (16x18) and just switched to TFight320 VO2 Max few months ago. K-SixOne is a stable and solid rackets but I found this racket is too demanding, due to its heavy weight, it slow down my swing speed thus I produce less power shot. Upon using the TFight 320, my game improved to the new level, ball control and feel is amazing, easy to produce powerful shot due to faster swing speed, stable and solid. Livelier, more maneuverable and crisper as Tecnifibre claimed. Overall feel almost close to KSix One.
From: YH, Malaysia, Ashaway Crossfire 17. 02/10
NTRP Rating: 4+

Comments: Love this racket. Generates a lot of spin and power with the open string pattern. Previously was using the kblade but this racket really feels great from the first time I tried it.
From: Kevin, KL, Malaysia 02/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Redcode 54, Wilson Stamina 54

Comments: Great racquet! Very stable. Power is great! Nice feel and great spin on groundstrokes. Strung it with Babolat Pro Hurricane 17G on the main and Synthetic Gut on the cross 17g. Tension is 53 lbs. Demo this and you'll like it. I already switched and bought 2!
From: Mel, San Diego, CA USA 02/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 17g

Comments: Great swing speed and weight, but when I played with it, the strings were mediocre. I'm switching to this racquet from Wilson nBlade. Since I am still improving, I believe that the open string pattern and heavier, head light weight will benefit my game. When I demoed this racquet, I didn't have a good playing day, but I didn't let that bias my opinion. This racquet is great! On a good playing day, my ground strokes and volleys should be untouchable.
From: anon. Los Angeles, CA, USA 01/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT @ 55
NTRP Rating: 5.0+

Comments: This racquet is perfect on everything. I've been using Wilson PS 88 and Wilson PS Hyper Carbon 6.1 95 but this TFight 320VO2Max makes my every hits almost perfect. Two Thumbs Up for Tecnifibre!
From: Wit, Pontianak, Indonesia 12/09
String type and tension: Technifibre BiPhase 17, 57lbs

Comments: This racquet is great for an all court player. I love the way it plays from the base line. It also has great control. I don't hit as many unforced errors as I did with my previous Head Instinct.
From: Alex Boardman, Ohio 11/09
String type and tension:mains: Tecnifibre black code at 61:crosses: Tecnifibre X-one biphase:

Comments: I agree this stick is a monster! Was using the Kfactor 90 (awesome game play), but found to be a little too demanding for me playing at higher levels of play (baseline). I wanted the same specs, but lighter in mass and this one does it. Still getting use to finding rhythm on serves, return of serves is ridiculously dictating now, and baseline is much more aggressive like a Nalbandian. Up at the net or overheads are not a problem using this. Going three sets or 3+ hours competitively are not a problem now and feel I'm in total control and confident. Might hear the high pitch 'ping sound at the beginning, but will eventually fade after the fresh strings are broken into.
From: KuDawgg, Hawaii 11/09
String type and tension: Hybrid 55/53

Comments: This is a monster stick. I have an eastern forehand and a single-handed backhand. This racquet provides me with tremendous amount of topspin on groundstrokes and a good punch on volleys. My first impression on this racquet was -a bit heavy and vibrant (I switched from the Head Liquidmetal Radical OS). But, when I started to play longer with this racquet, it felt like the lightest racquet ever. The power level of this racquet is really high (controversial to specifications) which made me concentrate on my topspin more. The topspin shots created heavy moons that looked physically impossible. My backhands started becoming very whippy, increasing the consistency and threat level. It also helped me with serves. Strengths: Tremendous topspin, feel, serve improvements, maneuverability, power level. Drawbacks: Vibrant (needs damper), unstable off-center shots, can feel whippy, can be too powerful, extremely reduced string-life.
From: Motomasa, Bloomington, IN, US. 10/09
String type and tension: Wilson Champion's choice (Luxilon ALU Power Rough mains and Natural Gut crosses) 52 lbs

Comments: Demo'd this racquet and felt it had tons of spin and control. Great frame for baseliners in need of more grip and spin on their shots!
From: Jonny Sorn, San Diego, Ca 10/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Polyester 18g, 43 lbs

Comments: Good racquet overall, unique shape and design. However, the handle is too short compared to most racquets, which results in an odd, uncomfortable feel. If you're able to customize the handle, this racquet would probably be exceptional. However, the stock racquet isn't really an option if you're used to a conventional handle. With that said, the racquet plays very well. This is a racquet that absolutely requires a dampener, since playing without one results in very strange, tin-can type sounds and vibrations in the handle. A dampener fixes this problem completely, though the problem itself is a strange one. I didn't notice any unusual power or spin, control, etc. from this racquet, despite the other reviews. Nothing out of the ordinary. Nice racquet, but sort've quirky cosmetic and overall characteristics.
From: anon. 09/09

Comments: This racquet has a huge amount of power. Surprisingly, even more than the pure drive. Which is far too much for me. However, if you can manage to create a heavy amount of topspin and hit the ball hard, you'll be deadly with this stick. The serve on this is fantastic, I can't say why but it feels much better and I can serve harder. Even with this huge amount of power, it's not difficult to aim, actually (unlike the pure drive). One problem is that the strings lose tension very quickly with this racquet.
From: Peter, San Marino, CA, USA, 09/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger original @ 54 lbs

Comments: Just got done demoing this racquet and I love it to death. My only issue was with my serve which needs work anyways but I was really able to lay into my shots and have it land inside the baseline for a change. My two handed backhand has never been so good and when I leaned into my shots the power and control just took over same for my forehand. Volleys were great.
From: Jay, ATL 09/09
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 60

Comments: At first when I was hitting, most of my forehands were going very long. Later when you are able to tame this thing, the amount of spin and power you can generate with it is incredible. Volleys are crisp and the feedback is amazing. Backhand was pretty solid. I got great spin on those kick serves. It's great racquet all round. Amazing if you get a hang of it.
From: Anon, LA, CA. 9/09

Comments: Demoed this racquet because I was using the old Tfight 325s and wanted an upgrade, except for the graphics this racquet has nothing to offer that the other brands can't do better. I liked the old 325's cause they have tons of feel and the control was great. I feel like Tecnifibre has fallen off their standards with this one, I feel that they concentrated more on the graphics than how the racquet should feel. I don't feel any breathing in the frame at all this is just cheap marketing. Anyway demoed a few others and ended up with Wilson Kblades, good all around racquet non of the cheap marketing ploys Tecnifibre is trying to pull. When Tecnifibre decides to make quality racquets again maybe I'll get a couple again, till then don't get fooled buy cheap tricks.
From: Daniel, Philippines . 8/09
String type and tension: Luxilon ALU Power 53lbs

Comments: This racquet is a beast! It hits heavy moon like no other! Such a precision racquet with great feel. This is the best of both worlds....control and power! I love this baby! I have an extreme western grip and really rip through the ball. I don't find this has a "tinny" feel to it at all. The graphics are amazing. They give me confidence when I glance down between points looking at the Samurai faces! If you are an advanced player with a NTRP rating above 4.5 then you must demo this carving weapon. Just ask Verdasco!
From: Simon, Ft. Myers, Florida. 7/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hybrid, 60 lbs.

Comments: The TFight 320 V02 is much better than the M Pro 98 in all aspects (control, power, spin and slice). With this racquet I can play with a lot of confidence. I am an all court player. I feel no vibration.
From: Rodolfo, Monterrey, Mex. 7/09
String type and tension: Unique big hitter 17g, 63 lbs.

Comments: The TFight 320 V02 Max is very "stable" racquet. Really forgiving, great sweetspot. Almost no bad vibrations, jarring or twisting, probably carbon is breathing, it works. I have been using Dunlop M-fil 200, which was very maneuverable and control oriented, but lacked the power from the corners vs. hard hitters. TFight has improved my game, especially from the baseline and services. You can hit great two handed backhands and very aggressive forehands too. Pretty powerful, great access to spin. I really like graphic work on it. I do not think any lead tapes are needed. Dislikes: A bit hefty for doubles, but for singles it's a sword of precision, you can feel like a ninja! Tecnifibre got me, must try weapon!
From: Miro, Slovakia. 05/09
String type and tension: pros pro main synthetic gut, cross poly, 60

Comments: Great racquet. The first thing you notice is the stiffness and the amount of spin that this racquet helps produce. The open 16x19 string pattern offers a lot of pace and spin. The stiffness of the racquet really help with volleys and serves. Great racquet for advanced players who are strong enough to put their own pace and power on the ball. Overall, I am very satisfied with my new racquet, and I will never turn away from Tecnifibre again.
From: Joe, Chicago, IL, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: M: Luxilon Alu Power/C:Wilson NXT 54/55

Comments: This is an excellent racquet for at least a 4.0 level player. It plays close to a K6.1 95, but more maneuverable and stable. Excellent for an all court player. Spin is so easy to find when you need it, thanks to the more open string pattern. Just make sure you use a more durable string if you're a frequent string breaker. It gives you confidence to hit the ball as hard as you can without losing control, especially on sharp angle shots. Excellent on flat and spin serve, especially if you know how to snap the wrist. Also, to answer Rafael's question (from Washington DC) about vibration, the racquet is very comfortable and easy on the arm. With today's super stiff racquets, it's very hard to find a racquet with this caliber, it's an excellent feeling racquet. This is how a true player's frame should feel like. Go ahead, demo one, you won't be disappointed!
From: Giligan, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Mains/Gamma Asterisk Tour 16 cross 56 lbs.

Comments: I've been using TFight 335 (16x20) for about 2 years, and just tried the new VO2 Max version of 320 last week. Although the number of mains was the same, VO2 Max has a lot more open string pattern which I like, but I seem to lose a bit of control (easiness to generate power and spin potential compensate though). I didn't see much difference in other parts, but my forehand had some more pop with VO2 Max.
From: Michael, NJ, USA. 05/09

Comments: An absolute great stick which is perfect for today's modern baseline topspin game. not for flat hitters as there is loads of power on this stick.
From: Jon, Cerritos, CA. 04/09
String type and tension:Pro Supex Big Ace @ 57

Comments: I love this racquet. It very similar to the six-ones or the prestige's. Love it on everything. Forehands and backhands are sweet. Volleys come off crisp like good bacon. Serves are great too. Great players racquet. Great access to spin. It has an unusual open strings pattern. After like the 6th string from the middle a bigger gaps is between two strings and then its the same length again. One of my friends loved it coming from a Babolat pure drive cortex plus. I was using a nPro open X. Great players racquets. I might try adding some weight to it soon, but never done it before so wish me luck.
From: Vinh, Morgan City, LA, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 16g @ 55lbs

Comments: I play Division 1 tennis and this is a fantastic racquet. The power is perfect and I generate a lot of topspin, but the backhand is the only part that struggles. The grip is not comfortable for my backhand, and my serves have decreased; yet, my forehand has been amazing. The real only down part is the terrible logo design on the racquet that makes it look unprofessional.
From: Josh, Pittsburgh. 4/09
String type and tension:58

Comments: The grip shape is very similar to Head. I may shave it down to make it more square. Needs little bit of lead at 3 & 9 to make it bit more stable . Good: This racquet was designed to be used with poly strings for baseliners. Don't string this thing up with Wilson NXT or anything soft, you won't get the full potential out of it. Extreme open string pattern helps generate tremendous spin. Due to extreme open string pattern don't use anything smaller than 16g poly, tension loss is more noticeable than normal racquets. Heavy hitting baseliners who are used to playing with poly must buy!
From: DavidL7, Chicago, IL USA. 3/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Original 25/23.5

Comments: Great feel if you can center the ball consistently. Don't expect loads of power..this is a player's frame. Good swings are rewarded with nice feel but the sound can be somewhat different at first. The open string pattern is nice and the spin generated is impressive. I love the graphics and the weight.
From: Shane, Ohio, USA. 2/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Red Code 18g/Gamma Syn Gut 16g

Comments: I tried several rackets from Head, Dunlop, ProKennex, Tecnifibre. Tried MG Prestige MP, Dunlop AG 200, Prokennex Ki5, Tecnifibre 320 VO2. Prestige and Dunlop was underpowered for me. Dunlop was also felt too heavy. Prokennex is known for is arm friendliness. But I have to say, it hurt my arm and I started getting pain in my elbow. I don't know why. Tecnifibre had the right weight, balance, and power for me. I have found my racket for along time. Power of this racket is much more then rackets I listed above. I also got extreme spin from the racket compared to all the rackets above.
From: Tommy, Jax, FL. 2/09
String type and tension: Synthetic Gut, 58

Comments: Demoed this racquet and hits great. I use the KSix-one 95 (16x18). The TFight hits and feels the same as my KSix-one, with the only exception of the TFight is lighter and has some awesome graphic work on the frame. I recommend to those who like the benefits of the KSix-one but couldn't handle the weight.
From: Darrell, San Diego, CA. US of A. 1/09
String type and tension: The Ichiban (Courtesy of Ray's Tennis) M:55 lbs C: 57 lbs

Comments: Coming from an Babo Aero Pro Cortex , having elbow problems... Just wondering, if this racket won't rip my elbow apart? How is the comfort?
From: Vic, Belgium. 1/09

Comments:Just demoed it, hits great, it almost feels like a mixture between the old Babolat pure control and a flexpoint prestige which is what I use, I think I'm switching to this!!
String type and tension: Head sonic pro, 57#

Comments: I have played with the older T-Fight 320 since it came out a couple years ago. I tested this racquet for a week, and I do not think it measures up to the older version. There is greater accessibility to power, but it has a tinny feeling when you strike the ball. The older version, despite the lower weight, felt more stable. I don't know why, but I simply do not like the way this racquet feels or plays. It is a real shame that TW discontinued the older version, it was so far superior.
From: Michael, Richmond, Virginia. 12/08
String type and tension: Weisscannon silverstring, 54 lbs.

Comments: The TFight 320 V02 Max is almost perfect. I had been using Prince. I haven't gotten used to the TFight's grip. But I may swap the Prince butt cap to the TFight racquet...seriously.
From: Chad, Houston, Tx. 10/08
String type and tension:Luxilon rough 16g/main, nxt16g/cross 57lbs

Comments: Does anyone know if this frame has a lot of vibration? I use a Prestige Flexpoint which plays great but a little less jarring of the joints would be nice. Does this racquet offer as much control with less jarring "feedback"?
From: Rafael, Washington D.C. 9/08
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Polyester 18g, 43 lbs
NTRP Rating: unknown

Racquets
DAY 4: Tecnifibre Racquets only $69!
What Plays Like A Head YOUTEK Prestige Pro