Comments: This racquet has finally allowed me to stop searching and tinkering and just play tennis. I have zero complaints. Control, spin, comfort and power are all there. Zero arm pain. This racquet is a gem. Stringing with Volkl Cyclone 16g at 53lbs.
From: Richard, 7/13

Comments: Honestly the TFlash is one of the best racquets I have ever played with. This racquet is underrated given the fact that the top players do not use it. There is no racquet out there that can really match the power and racquet head speed to that of the Tecnifibre.
From: Veronique, 7/13

Comments: Really solid racquet with the perfect swing weight and head size. Allows me to play from the baseline well with top spin. Seems to be arm friendly and apparently there is silicone in handle of racquet. Good access to power yet seems controllable. The weight listed on this site is actually wrong. The racquet is amazing and I think more people would try it if they knew how it would benefit their game. Not much is said about this brand but they make really solid products. I think this racquet can compete well with similar racquets like the Wilson Juice or Babolat Pure Drive racquets of similar size and weight. I am really glad I gave Tecnifibre a chance.
String type and tension: Black Code at 55 lbs

Comments: I loved this racquet, but it took time to get used to serves with it because of the muted feel, but is great once you get used to it. Great power, as it helps me get my balls deeper with my extreme western grip on my forehand. I also like one handed backhands with this racquet. Slices do tend to float but if you hit it right it will hit drop shots, deep slice shots and defensive slice shots better than any racquet. 9/10
From: Kameron, 8/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 18g at 57 lbs

Comments: I feel this racquet is great for a two handed backhand. The 70 stiffness is a bit harsh but not too bad. I am jumping on balls a little early because I am not used to the racquet weight (bit light). But overall, I will be sticking with the stick and be trying different string to get a softer feel. Good racquet.
From: Zev, 12/11
String type and tension: Volkl Cyclone, 55 lbs

Comments: I love this racquet! Everything is good: power, spin, control, etc. I just wish they were a little bit softer since I have a shoulder problem and need more control for more angle shot.
From: Kevin. 07/11

Comments: I love this racquet I recently switched from the AeroPro Drive because I just didn't like it anymore. I am so happy I switched. I would keep the tension around 54-56lbs because the racquet is powerful in its own right. I love the feel and comfort of it the racquet gives me no shock as I hit the ball. Great job with this one, Tecnifibre.
From: Frankie. 6/11
String type and tension: Black Code 16 @ 56lbs

Comments: Very good racquet. It has the same or similar specification like the Head extreme, Babolat pure drive, aero pro... and it plays like all those, at least very close. But this 16_19 string pattern is very very open. I think there are not so much racquets with such open strings. As result-this stick has high ability create spin but loses some control, I don't say that control is bad, no it's enough, but that is lower than for example aero pro. Power is high. It's rather mobile on volleys but not like prince O3 tour. Serve is excellent (power and control on the first and kick on the second). Return of serve and baseline groundstrokes are trump cards of this frame- solid, stable, powerful, spin+contol gives good depth. In spite of such high stiffness it does not harm your arm as you might think with such rating, very forgiving racquet on off center shots. It has ringing sound especially without a dampener but that is because of thick frame. It's very good racquet not the tennis Golden Fleece, but that's impossible to find 100% your racquet.
From: Max, Ukraine, 01/11
String type and tension: Gosen Polylon 16 26-24kg

Comments: This racquet is a rocket launcher. Too much power and not enough control for me, but if power is what you seek, you may want to try this racquet. Downside is the jarring feel on off center hits.
From: Mark, Oakland, CA, USA, 12/10

Comments: I am sponsored by Tecnifibre as a coach and stringer in the il. I have 2 of these sticks and love them and will be getting a few more soon. I am a baseline player using a western grip and 2 handed backhand. These rackets give me a ton of power with control. I have used every type of frame like this from other brands in the past and this tops them all. The quality and consistency of these sticks is as close to pro quality that we can get. Can't recommend these rackets enough!
From: Mitch, Leicester, England, 10/10
String type and tension: Signum tornado 54lbs
NTRP Rating: 7.1 uk rating

Comments: Great stick. I have used this since March and it is a great racquet. Good spin, power, control and very stable. It's nice on serve, groundstrokes and net. My favorite racquet and in my opinion better than my previous racquet, which was the Pure Storm GT.
From: Rich, Columbus, Ohio. 10/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code/Red Code at 55 lbs.

Comments: This racquet has a nice swing weight to it but I found there to be a "ping" type sound/feel to it upon using it. The racquet sounds and feels better during heavy hitting. I got the 4 1/2 grip when I have been using a 4 3/8 grip with the Babolat PDGT because I heard that the grips come a little small in the Tecnifibre racquets. I found that the grips are more oval shaped like the HEAD racquets, which I am not a huge fan of. The power level is on-par with the Babolat PDGT but again, it doesn't feel as smooth due to the "ping" sound/feel. I may try a multifilament like Wilson NXT in this racquet before selling it off...maybe it will sound different with a multifilament. The best thing about this racquet is that it has great swing-weight and cuts through the air very smoothly... but once it hits the ball, it just sounds/feels weird.
From: Anon, IL, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Adrenaline @ 53 lbs

Comments: Have played a lot with this stick and enjoy it. It has more than sufficient power and the weight and balance are very nice. I had an issue with the 70 stiffness, full bed polys and my bad shoulder but managed to get a good hybrid combination and it has helped greatly. Good racquet for the top spinner and baseliner. You can take really big cuts and still have decent control. One thing worth mentioning is the vibration dampening, which is very good with this stick and it feels great when you middle the ball. Probably an understated racquet and, as with most, I would suggest time spent on string choice to get the best out of it.
From: Jay, Ontario, Canada, 08/10
String type and tension: (M)Tecnifibre X-One BiPhase Red 17g @ 53lb (X) Pro Red Code 18g@55lb

Comments: Volleys were way better than I expected. Serves were good as well. I decided though it isn't for me because I need something arm friendly but it did feel fairly comfortable so I don't think that will be a major issue. Nice paint job as well. Demo the Head Extreme, Dunlop 500 Tour and this to see which you like the best.
From: sdd. 4/10

Comments: When I first got this racket I was worried that, it would have too much power, considering some of the reviews posted here. But once I started to get a feel for the racket my ground strokes were penetration deep in the court. The lightweight also gave me plenty of head speed, to generate spin which my game is mostly based on. But when I got any ball that I could move forward with, my shots become flatter and faster. I am surprised that the reviews have not mentioned the control you can get with this racket, it's very easy to control any off-center shots and running shots (with power too). Volleys feel very secure, and the feel was just right, overheads are destructive. My serve also has much more spin and pace thanks to this racket and I was able to hit my spots very well. Overall this racket, has improved my game substantially. I am very picky with my rackets, only certain rackets can allow me to play my best tennis, this is definitely one of those rackets.
From: Darwin Aguirrem Paterson, New Jersey, USA 01/10
String type and tension: Topspin Cyber Black Pentagonal 57lb Mains Forten Nylon 56lb Crosses
NTRP Rating: 5.0+

Comments: Good all around performer, with plenty of plow-through and spin potential. Maneuverability is good. Vibration, despite the silicone in the shaft and handle, is not the best out there, but comfortable enough to hit every day. Offers commanding power with ability to push your opponent around from the baseline. Volleys are solid with good punch as well. When you switch from another similar racquet strung the same, such as the Babolat PD Roddick GT, you will find more depth instantly, and it will likely take a few minutes to adjust to. But once you do, you will be in the driver's seat for sure. I carry several racquets in my bag and am A-B'ing them to chose a racquet to settle in with, such as the new Babolat PD Roddick GT, the regular PD GT, the Aero-Pro Drive Cortex, the new Prince EXO3 White and Black, the Yonex RDIS03, Boris Becker Pro, but this racquet remains at the top for my game -- offering a standard feel with a bit of extra pop and spin on the ball than the normal player's racquet. The cosmetics are graphics on this racquet are unique, but subtle enough to not be overwhelming. Cool enough for most. Probably a bit too much power for the pro player, but for my age group, this hits the mark.
From: Gary, Houston, Tx. 01/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Bi-phase X-1 @ 63#
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: Great racquet from baseline. Plenty of pop and access to spin. Good on serve. Overall great racquet.
From: Matt, Mississippi 12/09
String type and tension: 53 pounds poly

Comments: I thought the racquet performed well from the baseline with plenty of plow through, but for its weight I would have expected better performance at net. Though it was maneuverable, it was not stable. I would suggest trying the Head YOUTEK Speed 16x19 and comparing the two racquets.
From: Nikhil B., Indianapolis, IN. 11/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X1 Biphase x BB ALU Spin

Comments: Great racquet. Terrific power and precision from baseline and the net. Volleys have never been as crisp. Highly recommend.
From: Neal, Derby, KS, USA, 10/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One BiPhase 17g

Comments: A powerful racquet that feels lighter than its specs suggest, enables winners from anywhere on the court, relatively comfortable for its stiffness. Volleys sharply and precisely. I found it less stable than other racquets of its weight, adequate but not exceptional spin potential. If you liked the Pure Drive Roddick but wish it were easier to swing, this is the racquet for you to demo.
From: Ollinger, Nyack, NY 10/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code, 57 lbs.

Comments: Been demoing this racquet for a week. I'm used to playing 12+ oz. racquets, and am wanting to move to something a bit lighter. Has some good power, good stability, and pretty easy to swing. The silicone in the handle helps the feel as you can definitely tell this is a stiff racquet. Good topspin, and plays best from the baseline in my opinion. Serves had good pace, but I struggled to control the power on volleys. On a more powerful racquet there is still some heft. Worth a demo if you are used to player's racquets.
From: Todd, East Moline, IL, USA. 10/09