Tecnifibre TFight 315 Ltd. TP ATP 16 Main Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: Great racquet, absolutely love it. Plays solid, great all around the court, and the leather grip is oh so fantastic. Have it weighted with power strips at 3, 9 and 12 -- I would definitely recommend it.
From: Jake, 3/14

Comments: This is a rare breed of a frame. Tecnifibre, such as ProKennex are "confidential" manufacturers that fulfill the market requirements for high-performance flexible frames. And thus without marketing bells and whistles. Performance-wise, this TFight 315 plays phenomenal on European clay.
From: Daniel, 2/14

Comments: I'm a 5.0 player and found this racquet to have tons of control, nice and solid feel, and ample amount of power when needed. This racquet was a real pleasure to hit with. Kind of reminded me of an old Head Prestige, which I believe is one of the best frames ever made. I was able to direct the ball anywhere I wanted it to go, with nice ball pocketing. This frame is different than other Technifibres in that it has a very lively stringbed, and is not as dead feeling, as the other ones I've used. Overall, a frame that hits every shot well, all while feeling very comfortable with plenty of plow-through.
From: Josh, 11/13

Comments: There is not a better feeling and more solid feeling racquet out there (especially when you add lead to it). I personally get plenty of spin, great control, good touch, great comfort, power when needed (you have to have a good stroke and be able to apply it yourself -- it does not come with free power, but still has it when needed). I am in love with this racquet and think everyone in the market for a new racquet should at least demo it. I do not believe it is a racquet that should be played in stock form, (but, it can be played stock and play well) -- I think you will unlock the true potential of this racquet with lead. I am a college player going to a JUCO that is ranked in the top 5 in the nation. I have played with a Liquidmetal Radical MP, Flexpoint Prestige MP, and Tecnifibre TFight 325 VO2 Max. I have also demoed a ton of racquets from nearly every brand.

Comments: I tried this some days ago, very easy to swing with this racquet, very soft and good for your arm. I strung it with Razor Code 1.25 and it is a very good solution for this racquet, so this is a must test racquet.
From: Svole, 3/13

Comments: Nice to see that Tecnifibre moved stifness under 60. This racquet plays well and the basic leather grip is nice bonus! Second best after the Volkl PB 10 mid, but well ahead of the Babolat Storm Tour and Wilson Six One 95!
From: Jan, 2/13

Comments: This is one sweet stick! They aren't joking when they say it's spin friendly. The new thinner beam makes if feel like a real player's racquet. I've been a huge fan of Tecnifibre already but this new frame will bring many more players.
String type: Tecnifibre Black Code mains / Syn Gut crosses