Comments: This racquet has features which I like, namely 95 sq inch head and stiff frame, which make the stick perfect for a one-handed backhand player on clay courts. It has a forgiving sweetspot with acceptable control level. I still am going to playtest the Donnay Pro One, as I know that Donnays also have stiff frames. Unless the P1 outperforms the TF305, it will be my racquet of choice.
From: Bartosz, 11/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Pro Black Code @ 55 lbs

Comments: This is the best racket I have ever used. It gives me great spin on my groundstrokes and serves. It has great feel and is just an all around great stick. I don't plan on leaving Tecnifibre any time soon.
From: Nick. 7/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code @ 52 lbs

Comments: After playing a while with the Tecnifibre T-Fight 305 I must say that it is the way better Blade (Wilson). It has a great spin production for its dense pattern. Control is great and it has a sweet touch and a nice buttery feel. Volleys and serves were great. Overall the T-Fight 305 is great racquet and I highly recommend it to the advanced players!
String: Signum Pro Tornado

Comments: The Tecnifibre TFight 305 VO2 Max is perhaps one of the best rackets I have ever had the pleasure of using. The control and spin, which can be achieved with this racket is superb. Spin can be generated with ease as shots can be flattened out at will. Although in comparison to rackets like the Babolat Pure Drive GT and Aeropro Drive GT it is low powered, this allows a big hitter to take a big cut at the ball and keep it in the court. For a 95 square inch head-size, the sweet-spot is above average. Serves and overheads were easy to control and with volleys there was not much to complain about. I would recommend this racket to big hitters who like to generate their own power. I also recommend to not go with a full polyester setup due to the stiffness, and to maybe consider using a multifilament and polyester hybrid.
From: Anthony, Melbourne, Australia, 01/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-Code 17

Comments: The Tfight 305 vo2max is a surprisingly stable stick for its lightweight and offers a good control. The downsides were that it is very low-powered, is not spin-friendly and due to its stiffness hurt my arm.
From: Patrick, Germany, 09/10