Comments: I completely concur with the comments of Ramky, especially when it come to directional control. Although my main racquet is the Pure Drive 2012, I decided to buy this racquet because the specs are ideal and I was eager to use a control based stick again, one that lets you take a full rip at the ball from the service line with confidence that the ball will stay in. Comparing the Tfight with the Radica IG Mid Plus- a similar "competing" racquet I would say that the Tfight 305 delivers a more penetrating heavy ball on ground-strokes, whereas the IG Radical MP offers slightly more control and better feel on ground-strokes. I could not fault the IG Radical MP in many parts of the game apart from the fact that I could not get consistent depth on shots during rallies, but that wasn't the case with the Technifibre Tfight 305. The consistency is there. The Tfight 305 is potentially a good racquet for intermediate players looking for a control based racquet that still offers good power. Unlike the Radical, the Tfight 305 is an underrated racquet.

Comments: This is a very good control racquet in the midplus category. I used to play with the Head Youtek Speed 300 and compared to that the control I get is amazing. All of my shots which were going long now stay in. Change of direction on either side works exactly as you wanted. It feels a little low-powered on serves, but not much.
From: Ramky, 12/12