Comments: Strung with Titan Natural Gut M (at 57 lbs) and Volkl Cyclone X (at 53 lbs), it weighs 326 grams, a tad heavier than the TW figure. The racquet does not feel harsh despite the 72 rating for stiffness. Excellent for serves and volleys in terms of accuracy, largely due to the stiffness. Easy to generate spin with depth. One-handed backhand is a lot easier to hit than say with a Babolat APD or PD (the stiffness, weight and balance are comparable). Cosmetics are rather poor, but the racquet is exceptionally good. Does not get pushed against heavy spin, and maneuverable enough to block balls landing on the baseline to direct back to the opposing player's service box or beyond. Cheap too, $99 when the competitors sell it for $179.
From: SK, 11/13

Comments: This is a great racquet. I played with the Head Instinct. In my hands I noticed a lot more stability and rigidity. This racquet provides good drop shots. With the forehand I can play a lot of spin. Slices are good but requires input the ball, or the shot is weak and slow. Quality unlike some notorious brands.
From: Damir, 11/12

Comments: I have been using the APD GT for about 2 years. The Speedflex 300 is just a slightly more head heavy version of APD GT, and feels pretty similar too.
From: Bryan, 9/12

Comments: I've gone through quite a few different racquets in the past few years, most recently the Boris Becker Pro which I had difficulty with control on groundstrokes. I've been playing with this racquet for about a month now and can say I'm liking it for all aspects of my game. Serving has definitely improved with this stick (more aces) and groundstrokes seem to have the right balance of power and control, I like the graphics as well. I don't usually write reviews, but this one is a keeper.
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 16, 55 lbs

Comments: Well worth the price. I have never purchased a Tecnifibre racquet and stayed mostly within the popular brands in the industry. What a mistake, after buying this racquet during a business trip and out of emergency (needed a racquet to play and it was already strung) I went into the court not expecting much from this brand. Was I in for a surprise! What a stick (at least for me) great volleys, serves, ground strokes, depth and most of all, control. I have become a fan and will be as long as they make this type of racquet. Even my opponents raved about it.
From: JC, 2/12
String type and tension:Tecnifibre NRG2 16 String 55lb
NTRP Rating:3.5

Comments: As this is Technifibre's version of Babolat's Pure Drive GT I decided it was worth a demo. This is one of those sticks that due to lack of marketing, player endorsements, etc. is not widely used/known about (case in point I'm only the third review of this stick) but would be if marketed more. Compared to the PD GT (which gave me golfers elbow, using the same string set up that I curretly use with this stick), this stick is elbow friendly (elbow issues went away) and has more feel/accuracy (most likely due to the one piece construction vs multi in PD GT. I am not a flat hitter and this is definitely a top spinners racquet. This racquet and string combo also hold tension amazingly well having settled in around 55lbs after hitting 3-4x a week in singles and doubles play over 2-3mths, which is also better then the tension loss rate experienced the PD GT. I liked the first one so much, that I bought another. Good job Technifibre and thank you for making such a fine stick.

Comments: I've been playing with these racquets for about two months and all I can say is wow. When first hitting with it I noticed how solid it felt at impact, I was not expecting it. The stability is also surprisingly good for how light it is, even against harder hitters I could hold my own and hit the ball back with lots of pace and spin. Serving is also really nice and crisp. The stiffness isn't noticeable at all either that was another thing that was unexpected for me. All in all, I highly recommend this racquet!
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase

Comments: I just got this racquet and I love it. It gives me so much more power and gets the ball that much deeper into the court. It's an open string pattern and is great for my top spin game. Overall, this is a great racquet.
From: Josh. 07/11