Tecnifibre TFlash 300 ATP Racquets Customer feedback

Comments: This is a fast swinging and explosive racquet -- at first I even thought it swung too fast! It is really stable for its weight and feels solid and even soft for its flex number. To me, it is compareable to an APD but has a nicer touch and better control/stability. Really a shame that Tecnifibre doesn't get more recognition for their great racquets -- especially this one!

Comments: I am currently using the new 295 MP 100 and love it. I wanted to love this stick, but it feels lifeless. It's like a baseball bat. And the grip shape that I love on the 295 Tfight which is very rectangular is a little more rounded on this one which was the deal breaker for me. Try the 295 MP. I'm loving it, and I have owned every stick out there. I'm a rackaholic, and the 295 mp is my elixir of choice.

Comments: The improvements over the previous model are obvious from the first shot played. This racquet is more solid, plays much stiffer and is like pointing a laser -- deadly accurate! Mine came strung with Razor Code and for the first time I was able to play without much discomfort. All around, the most solid spin friendly midplus racquet out there. Try it. You'll not be disappointed!
From: Justin, 2/14