Purchase 2 or more pairs and the price drops to $54.99 each.
An updated, midcut, high performance stability tennis shoe built on the NFS last for the serious player. This new model is an evolution of the successful NFS Viper Mid shoe. This new technical version offers the same comfortable fit with a redesigned upper, high-performance cushioning and a midcut height for ultimate support on court.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Arch support is medium to slightly high. Width is medium with a wider forefoot fit. No break-in required.
- Upper: Molded lateral and medial stabilizer for motion control made of full grain leather. Features a 360 degree lacing system and a medial abrasion resistant toe drag material for the extreme toe dragger.
- Midsole: Low profile EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning, with a dense PU forefoot for maximum comfort. The heel has a ShockEraser cushion for the ultimate shock dispersion and maximum comfort
- Outsole: Infinity Dual Density Rubber that's denser in high wear areas for long lasting wear. There's also a new molded midfoot shank for correct midfoot support
- Weight: 20 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White/Black/Navy