You Save $
Players who need additional ankle support will appreciate the Prince Cobra Mid shoe. Offers all the features of it's lower cut counterpart, but made with ankle stability in mind. This shoe is built on Prince's NFS (Natural Foot Shape) last, helping the shoe contour to the shape of your feet, providing a superior fit. We found this shoe to have a low to the ground feel, great for aggressive movements on the court. The uppers are made of a combination of synthetic leathers and mesh for a comfortable and ventilated ride. Molded EVA foam cushioning helps provide shock absorption for those rough landings. Torsional stability is enhanced with the TPU Arch Bridge. Features a 6 month outsole wear guarantee.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper. Padded mesh tongue for increased comfort and breathability. Injected TPU bands increase midfoot stability.
- Midsole: Low profile compression molded EVA.
- Outsole: Herringbone pattern provides fantastic traction. RASH toe cap provides added abrasion protection for toe draggers. 6 Month Durability Guarantee.
- Weight: 14.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Red