You Save $
The shoe of choice for arguably the most powerful athlete on tour, Rafael Nadal, the Air Max Courtballistec 1.3 is the perfect match for his blistering court speed. Nadal's amazing court coverage demands the highest level of support, stability and traction. In addition, the Courtballistec 1.3 is also designed to be extremely durable and cushioned. Nike has brought brand new technologies to the table with LunarLite in the midsole and DragOn X in the upper. LunarLite offers supreme light weight cushioning while DragOn X is up to 30% more durable than its predecessor, DragOn. A new look, with new technology places this shoe one step ahead of the competition. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
Note: Runs a 1/2 size large. We recommend ordering 1/2 size smaller than you would normally wear.
- Fit: Runs 1/2 size large. We recommend ordering 1/2 size smaller than what you would normally wear. Arch support is slightly lower than medium height. No break in required.
- Upper: The Courtballistec 1.3 features DragOn X, an evolutionary material 30% more durable than DragOn. A unitongue construction offers comfort and support while offering superior lace protection.
- Midsole: Lunar Lite technology in the forefoot offers a softer, more flexible ride. In the heel a Maximum Air-Sole unit offers maximum impact protection. Molded Ortho-lite sockliner. Light weight midfoot plastic shank for support.
- Outsole: Full-length XDR outsole with modified herringbone tread pattern provides durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 17.7 Ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Silver / Obsidian
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|