Sale Price $
You Save $
The third of the Air Max Mirabella uses more mesh for ventilation but maintains its stability and durability features. The XDR outsole and built-up toe and medial side will provide the durability for the aggressive movers, and the TPU shank offers plenty of stability for lateral movements. The Max Air unit in the heel ensures long-lasting cushioning and comfort. The Mirabella III has been updated to features Nike's true fit for a generous medium fit in the forefoot, making this a good choice for the aggressive competitor looking for plenty of comfort and stability.
- Fit: True to size with medium width and low arch support. No break-in period required.
- Upper: Performance synthetic leather and mesh for comfort and ventilation. Toe drag protection strip.
- Midsole: Phylon midsole featuring a TPU shank for stability and support. Max Air unit in the heel. Max Air is a maximum impact cushioning system that is engineered to handle the repetitive, downward impact that sports put on the body.
- Outsole: Durable XDR outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern for traction on all court surfaces. Flex grooves for improved comfort and proper foot flexion.
- Weight: 12.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Volt
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|Nike Sale Women's Tennis Shoes|