Sale Price $
You Save $
Updating the Speed Pro, the Speed Pro Lite cuts the weight by over 2 ounces per shoe to offer a speedy response on court while maintaining its durability and support. This latest colorway features an improved performance fit from Head. An overhaul to the midsole and outsole puts the wearer closer to the court for a low to the ground, performance feel. Lowering the ride in the midsole, the heel shock is kept at a minimum using Head's ViPod insert. A nice mix of synthetic and mesh in the upper allows for ample support while allowing plenty of ventilation. A great option for the player seeking all court performance, now in a much lighter weight package.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly low. No break-in required.
- Midsole: Vi-Pod technology in the heel eliminated vibration and maximizes forward motion by absorbing the energy of impact and distributing it. Head Energy Bridge made of lightweight plastic provides torsional stability.
- Outsole: HEAD Radial Contact outsole ensures a constant point of traction, providing stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability. HEAD HyBrasion rubber provides toe drag resistance and long wearing performance on any playing surface. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Blue / Navy / Lime