You Save $
As an update to Yonex's first women's shoe, the SHT-261 provides a stable, lightweight ride. The shoe features Super Ergoshape technology, which Yonex says provides maximum forefoot and toe comfort. The narrower heel and instep area ensure firmness for comfortable play. For additional comfort, the shoe features perforations in the vamp and forefoot and mesh on the upper and tongue for ventilation. Power Cushion in the inlay and midsole provides cushioning and helps make your movements more efficient. The non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern makes this a great shoe for the aggressive player on multiple court surfaces.
- Fit: Length runs a tad short. If you prefer a bit of room or like to wear thicker socks, we recommend ordering a half-size larger. Width is medium. Arch support is medium.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and lightweight mesh.
- Midsole: Super EVA, Power Cushion in the heel. Round Sole supports quick and smooth footwork with more power by preventing unstable landings, ankle strain and energy loss. 3D Graphite Sheet composite prevents lateral movement of the foot inside the shoe during quick side steps.
- Outsole: Endurance Rubber in a modified herringbone tread pattern for traction on all court surfaces
- Weight: 10.3 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Blue