The Wilson Tour Construkt offers an excellent blend of high performance and comfort. The Reactive Gel inserts in the forefoot and heel absorb the impacts of running on the court and work with the DST foam cushioning to protect players' feet from the rigors of tennis. The low-profile outsole offers a stable base for footwork, while an updated arch bridge and Stable Chassis lock in the feet for support. With clean cosmetics and modern design lines, the Tour Construkt is an ideal choice for frequent competitors looking for style, comfort and support.
- Fit:True to size length and medium width. Arch support is medium. No break in required.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic leather and mesh for support and ventilation. Duratex on the toe for added protection. Molded synthetic Stable Wrap.
- Midsole: Full-length DST Foam midsole and DST Foam insole board. Sculted and integrated TPU arch bridge that extends into a Stable Chassis for support. Reactive Gel heel and forefoot inserts to absorb shock on court landings.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole in a mixed herringbone tread pattern provides durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 12.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Silver