The Rush NGX is designed for the player that wants an aggressive-looking, fast-feeling shoe to match their modern game. It's snug, glove-like fit and 2D-F.s stability cage in the forefoot makes you feel locked in, low-to-the-ground and in control of your on-court movement. The midsole is also designed to offer enough comfort and cushioning while still providing responsive court feel. It's all built on a Duralast outsole that enhances traction and durability. If you loved the glove-like fit and feel of the Rush Pro but wished for something even lighter and faster-feeling, the Rush NGX is your answer.
- Fit: Length true to size. Width is slightly narrow. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic materials re-enforced by the 2D-F.s forefoot cage for fast-feeling comfort, cushioning and stability. Endofit technology provides a personalized, glove-like fit.
- Midsole: Lightweight DF2 technology offers exceptional responsiveness, dynamic cushioning and a low-to-the-ground feel.
- Outsole: Duralast outsole in a modified herringbone pattern provides good traction and durability on all surfaces.
- Weight: 13.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: New Blue / White / Sun Yellow