|Our Price: $|
KSwiss has revolutionized cushioning and fit for tennis shoes with the Defier miSOUL Tech. Featuring a removable midsole/insole system called miSOUL, this shoe allows the choice of an ultra-cushioned miSOUL unit for use on practice days or whenever maximum comfort and court protection is required, or the choice of a lightweight match day miSOUL offering a lower to the ground feel. With miSOUL, the choice is yours, comfort and cushioning or lightweight speed -- all in one shoe. Each pair of miSOUL Defiers comes with two miSOUL units. The unit with an emphasis on cushioning comes installed inside the shoe with the lightweight units contained inside the shoe box. Changing units is as easy as removing and replacing an insole on a regular tennis shoe. With a variety of durability features such as an AOSTA 7.0 rubber outsole and extensive toe-drag protection this shoe offers lasting performance. Venting on the medial side of the shoe as well as through the mesh tongue allows excellent breathability.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Medium width fit with slightly more room inside the shoe with the match day miSOUL -- thanks to its lower feeling profile. Arch support fits at a medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: Combination of lightweight synthetic materials and mesh for a combination of support, comfort and ventilation. DuraWrap XD at the toe for improved abrasion resistance.
- Midsole: Two miSOUL units. For practice days the miSOUL unit offers a high density heel wrap for extra stability during long hitting sessions. A long lasting Si-18 gel for long lasting shock absorption and a cushioned, pillow-like feel. For match days the alternate miSOUL unit features a lightweight k-EVA chassis. Superfoam inserts at the heel and forefoot provide lightweight energy return for improved court speed. A carbon fiber spring plate enhances forefoot propulsion for a quicker first step. In the shell of the shoe a TPU shank and a TPU heel chassis combine to provide the ultimate in lateral support no matter which miSOUL unit is in place.
- Outsole: AOSTA 7.0 outsole for durability and a herringbone tread pattern for traction on all court surfaces.
- Colors: White / Silver
- Weight: 13.8 ounces (w/cushion insole size 8.5);
13.4 ounces (w/light insole size 8.5)
|K-Swiss Women's Tennis Shoes|