Sale Price $
You Save $
New Balance is bringing a new look to the 996 just in time for the final Grand Slam of 2013! This limited time colorway features shades of blue from the New York skyline and has a gold number 7 on the back representing the iconic #7 Train from Grand Central Station to Flushing Meadows. Maintaining the lightweight, low-profile design of its predecessor, New Balance's technologies continue to make this shoe more stable than ever. Synthetic leather and mesh are re-enforced by an NDURE cage for lightweight support and comfort. ProBank technology has also been inserted into the midsole to optimize foot position on lateral cuts, offering even more stability. You will also receive New Balance's unmatched NDurance One Year durability guarantee. This is the perfect choice for the player looking for a lightweight, low-to-the-ground feel without sacrificing support and durability.
- Fit: Length is true to size. This is the B medium width. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh combined with an NDURE cage for lightweight support, comfort, and breathability.
- Midsole: ProBank technology in the midsole provides lightweight stability for aggressive lateral cuts.
- Outsole: Non-marking, herringbone pattern outsole for great traction on all surfaces. Features the NDurance One Year durability guarantee.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: US Open Navy / Blue / Black / Seafoam Green
|New Balance B Width Women's Shoes|