This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
The Tennis Tower Professional was designed with the home court owner in mind. With adjustable speed, spin, ball feed interval, trajectory and a random oscillator function, getting exactly what you want out of your hit has never been easier. The professional player model includes a wireless two-function remote control to add even more convenience to your hitting session.
The Professional Player model includes a pre-programmed two-line function that shoots balls side to side. You can choose either 2-line narrow or 2-line wide to fit your preference.
In addition to the 2-Line function, the Player Mode simulates the shots of a player on the other side of the net. You choose your level, (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced), and the machine automatically chooses the appropriate speed spin, and placement of the shots.
- Includes 2-function remote control and a protective all-weather cover
- All-in-one control panel
- Ball capacity: 225 Balls
- Trajectories: Groundstroke to Lob
- Max. Ball ejection speed: 85 MPH
- Ball feed rate: 1.5 to 10 seconds
- Spin Control: N/A with the Competitor Classic Model
- Oscillator: Built in Dual 2-Line and Random Oscillator
- Dimensions: 44"H x 23"L x 22"W
- Weight: 65 pounds
- Power: AC Power ONLY, 100 watts maximum
- Warranty. Tennis Tutor ball machines are backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.