This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
The Tennis Tutor ProLite is a full-featured professional ball machine, yet it stands only 12 inches tall and weighs less than 30 pounds. Patented technology borrowed from the world's No. 1 portable ball machine, the Tennis Tutor, makes it possible. This Tennis Tutor ProLite is battery powered. Please note the Pro-Lite machines do not have wheels for transporting and should only be moved without balls in the hopper.
- Battery powered, random oscillator
- Includes smart charger
- Five-second Set-up: The ball hopper opens in seconds to hold 125 tennis balls. Just load the balls and you're ready for action.
- Versatile Speed: Ball speed is variable from a gentle toss that is ideal for kids just beginning tennis, to hard-hitting groundstrokes that will challenge even top amateur players.
- Variable Ball Feed: Ball feed rate is variable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds (for quick-reaction volleys), to one ball every 10 seconds.
- Start-up Time Delay: A start-up time delay allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Full Range of Trajectories: Ball trajectory is manually adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Full-Court Oscillator. When you're ready to hit on the run, just flip the oscillator switch and Tennis Tutor ProLite will deliver shots randomly across the court.
- Ball capacity: 125 Balls
- Trajectories: Groundstroke to Lob
- Ball ejection speed: 10-60 MPH
- Ball feed rate: 1.5 to 10 seconds
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Dimensions hopper closed: 12"H x 19.5"L x 18"W
- Warranty Tennis Tutor ball machines are backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties available.
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.