Sale Price $
You Save $
The shoe of choice for all-time tennis great Roger Federer has taken another step forward while still remaining one of the best lightweight, speed-oriented options on the market. The fit and feel of the Vapor 9.5 Tour remains relatively unchanged from the original Vapor 9 Tour, designed by legendary Nike shoe designer Tinker Hatfield and Federer himself, who wanted a tennis shoe that felt as light and comfortable as a running shoe. It still has the finger-like Adaptive Fit construction in the upper that allows the player to customize the fit of the shoe all the way up the lacing system, providing a perfect, ultra-supportive fit. This latest version features a completely seamless upper with more modern print designs, making it lighter and faster than ever before. In addition, durability has been improved with re-enforced areas on the toe and medial side. If you've been a fan of the Vapor 9, or are looking for the ultimate in lightweight comfort on the tennis court, the new Vapor 9.5 is a shoe that's certainly worth a try.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Nike Adaptive Fit technology in a seamless, zero distraction construction for even lighter, faster-feeling comfort and support. Enhanced durability over the previous version with a re-enforced toe and medial side.
- Midsole: Nike Zoom heel unit combines with a lightweight Phylon midsole for exceptional comfort, cushioning and response.
- Outsole: Nike's XDR rubber compound in a modified herringbone pattern provides traction and durability on all surfaces.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Light Crimson / Night Factor (Teal Blue) / Diffused Jade / White
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|