Sale Price $
You Save $
This special color of the Nike Lunar Speed 3 was worn on court in Flushing Meadows. With this shoe, it's all about moving quickly on court. Built with an internal fit system that hugs the foot, the shoe provides an exceptional fit, and a carbon fiber shank provides lightweight support. Additional support is provided by the nylon wires of the Flywire system in the upper. Add those aspects to an extremely low-to-the-ground ride from the Lunarlon cushioning, and this shoe delivers speed on the court. This version features a more accomodating fit than previous versions with a widened forefoot and deeper toebox. Always stylish, the Lunar Speed 3 will appeal to the competitive player who craves the ultimate in lightweight performance.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width fit is medium in the forefoot and narrows in the midfoot. Arch support is medium. Break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather for comfort and support. Mesh tongue offers ventilation. Flywire for support. Added toe protection. TPU frame provides torsional stability.
- Midsole: Lunarlon foam throughout for flexible, lightweight cushioning. Carbon fiber midfoot shank for stability.
- Outsole: Non-marking XDR outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on all court surfaces. Court Motion flex grooves in the forefoot offer enhance flexibility.
- Weight: 10.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Anthracite / Metallic Silver