Sale Price $
You Save $
The shoe of choice for Juan Martin Del Potro, the 2K11 updates the 2K10 with a fresh look. Elite players will find plenty of performance and speed. The 2K11 strategically places Drag-On X technology on the upper to offer a good balance of support and breathability while keeping the shoe light weight. Like the previous versions in the Breathe line, the 2K11 uses mesh beneath the Drag-On X cage, keeping the feet cool and ventilated. The midsole remains performance oriented with Lunarlon cushion in the forefoot and responsive Zoom Air in the heel. The combination of the upper with a performance midsole, along with the versatile, durable outsole, make the 2K11 a great update to the 2K10.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight comfort and ventilation. Drag-On cage provides support, durability and flexibility. The True Fit upper allows for a more accommodating forefoot fit.
- Insole: Removable Ortholite insole
- Midsole: Lunarlon foam cushioning in the forefoot for a soft, flexible and low ride. Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning. TPU FitFrame around heel and TPU midfoot shank for torsional stability.
- Outsole: Non-marking XDR outsole in a herringbone tread pattern for durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 15.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Electrolime
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|