*Prince is currently experiencing an unusually high demand for this product. Please allow 7-14 business days for processing before item will ship.
- Designed for maximum ease and speed.
-USRSA membership (1 year)
- The Prince NEOS 1000 stringing machine gives you a simpler, faster way to string.
- Strong zinc-alloy, single action string clamp grips the string and glide bar in one easy move.
- Easy to operate tip and throat rider hold down clamps quickly secure the racquet frame.
- Height adjustable tip retainers fit any width racquet, including tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball.
- Built-in glide bar rails are always parallel and aligned precisely for smooth movement.
- Reversible, sliding handle on tension head increases maneuverability and clearance.
- Streamlined tension head fairing won't catch string, keeps mechanism clean and in adjustment.
- Universal flying clamp for stringing fan patterns.
- Backed by a 3 year limited warranty on mechanical parts.
- Machine weight = 125lbs.
- Protective cover included.
-Introductory string package consisting of assorted new string models including Premier Touch 16, Premier Power 16, Premier Control 16, Hybrid Touch, Hybrid Power, Hybrid Control, Tour XP 16, Tour XT 18, Tour XS 17, and Tour XC 16L.
-Item is Drop Shipped and cannot be shipped outside the contiguous United States due to shipping costs.
-Please allow 1-3 days for processing before item will ship.
-No C.O.D payments for this item.
-Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
Click here to download the Prince Neos 1000 instruction manual
-All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds, or exchanges.
-All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
-Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
-Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
-Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
-Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.