Offering a new, more technical look, the New Balance 1187 provides a nice combination of comfort, speed and durability. Blending synthetic and mesh in the upper adds comfort while the well placed Long-Wear Drag Tip offers protection in the right places. The S-Curve in the midsole keeps players efficient, providing good stability in the lateral forefoot, midfoot and medial heel. The N-Durance outsole offers plenty of durability and is backed with New Balance's N-Durance durability guarantee. All in all, the 1187 combines must-have attributes with a fashion forward look, drawing appeal for serious tennis enthusiasts.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. This is the 2E wide width shoe. Arch support is slightly lower than medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh. Long-wear Drag Tip and toe bumper for protection against court abrasions.
- Lining: Lightning Dry liner keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Midsole: Full EVA midsole featuring lightweight Acteva foam and Abzorb cushioning provide shock absorption. N-ergy in the heel provides impact absorption and responsive cushioning. S-Curve stability system offers excellent support.
- Outsole: Ndurance non marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern for traction on a variety of court surfaces. Features One Year NDurance Outsole Durability Guarantee.
- Weight: 15.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Silver / Black / Orange