Stability is what New Balance's premier tennis shoe, the 1296 is all about! The first thing you'll notice when you slip these on is the S-Curve support system on the lateral side that locks you in. Combined with a low-to-the-ground ride and a snug fit, this shoe provides the utmost stability in all directions on court. Lots of mesh on the upper will give you the breathability you need for long hours on court, and the NDurance rubber outsole will allow you to wear down your opponent faster than your shoes. It's also backed by New Balance's One Year NDurance durability guarantee. This supportive and stable shoe is built with the aggressive competitor in mind.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. This is the wide 2E width, with a slightly snug fit through the midfoot. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh upper reinforced by an NDure forefoot cage provides loads of stability that's also lightweight and well-ventilated. Lightning Dry lining inside the shoe gives you a snug, glove-like fit.
- Midsole: Acteva Lite midsole offers a low to the ground feel, and the S-Curve technology improves lateral stability.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber outsole in a non-marking modified herringbone pattern provides durability and traction on all surfaces. It's backed by a one year durability guarantee.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Orange / Black