The clean styling of this New Balance shoe fuses with excellent comfort and performance. The CT 1004 features plenty of mesh on the upper for breathability, while a TPU heel counter and shank provide stability. Two features allow for a superior fit. NLock, visible on the sides of the shoe, and the LockDown Liner, seen inside, work with the lacing system to securely hold your foot in place. A built-up toe bumper and NDurance outsole offer durability. All these features make this CT 1004 an excellent choice for players looking for a comfortable shoe that is built to withstand heavy court use. This shoe is offered in a wide 4E width.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Arch support is low. Width is 4E wide. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight support and breathability. Added durability with built-up toe bumper. NLock integrated lacing system and webbing that provides optimal fit, support and security.
- Lining: Lightning Dry to keep your feet dry and comfortable. LockDown Liner is adjustable and integrated into the lacing system to provide a custom fit and to securely hold the midfoot.
- Midsole: Abzorb SBS in an engineered non-cellular elastomer designed to provide optimal shock absoprtion and no compression set.
- Outsole: S Curve stability system designed for cutting movements. This system can provide optimal lateral forefoot, midfoot and medial heel support. NDurance non-marking rubber outsole is laid out in a herringbone tread pattern. Features One Year NDurance Outsole Durability Guarantee.
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Black / Red