For fans of lightweight shoes and classic styling, Lotto offers the Ariel. With a mostly synthetic leather upper, this shoe offers supple, out of the box comfort. The Syn-Pulse cushioning system provides responsive cushioning while maintaining a lightweight feel. The Ariel's ReactiveArch technology also aids in energy return while you're running on the court. The concave arch shape flexes with each step for better energy return and stability. With small hits of a light blue, this shoe's classic style is easy to match with any outfit. The Ariel is a great option for players looking for great cushioning in a lightweight package.
- Fit: Length fits slightly a half-size long. We recommend ordering a half-size smaller than you usually would. For example, if you wear an 8.5, you should instead order a size 8. Width is medium. Arch support is low.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and nylon mesh for lightweight support and comfort. Reinforced toe cap for added durability.
- Midsole: Syn-Pulse in the heel. The syn pulse system is an innovative technology of elliptical cushioning units in the midsole. The system provides progressive cushioning and a correct return of energy.
- Outsole: Rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on all court surfaces. ReactiveArch is a concave sole form that flexes with the flex of your foot for better energy return and stability.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Cerulean Blue