|Lotto Vector VI Navy/Green Men's Shoe||
Sale Price $49.95
You Save $60.05
The Vector VI is a great all-around shoe for the competitor and avid club player. It possesses lots of performance technologies that will keep your comfortable and supported, most notable of which is Lotto's Stratosphere cushioning system under the heel that adapts to each individual player and provides the ideal amount of cushioning and responsiveness. Also, the concave-shaped ReactiveArch outsole offers exceptional cushioning, stability and court feel with every step. With reinforced areas of the forefoot, toe cap and outsole, this shoe is stable and durable enough to last during those long days on the court. These shoes come with two sets of different color laces so you can personalize your look.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly low. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: PU and nylon mesh upper offer lightweight comfort and support. 3-S Side Stability Support and a reinforced toe cap provide increased stability and durability where you need it most.
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole with Stratosphere cushioning offers long-lasting support, shock absorption and responsiveness.
- Outsole: ReactiveArch and Puntoflex technology combine to provide natural court feel along with increased cushioning and stability. The modified herringbone pattern is suited for play on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 13.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Aviator Blue (Navy) / Green / White
|Lotto Tennis Shoes|