The Lotto Vector IV shoe provides solid performance in a well cushioned package. The upper is a microfiber top with nylon mesh for ventilation which keeps your feet nice and ventilated throughout an entire match or practice. The ReactiveArch technology on the sole flexes with the reaction of the foot for better energy return and directional change, allowing you to move about the court without any restrictions. A sleek design keeps this looking and feeling like a performance shoe. Comes with two pairs of laces to add a pop of color to the shoe if you choose.
- Fit: Length fit is true. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Good comfort out of the box with no break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh.
- Midsole: Syn-Pulse BFC cushioning and bio-mechanical foot control system. Molded EVA midsole. ReactiveArch technology for better energy return. Anatomical EVA insole that is removable.
- Outsole: A modified herringbone pattern with dual pivot points offers good traction for a variety of surfaces. Puntoflex is a special technical device that allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return.
- Weight: 15 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Risk Red