|Lotto Raptor Ultra IV Speed Clay White/Blue Men's Shoe||Price: $119.95|
Shoe of choice for touring pros David Ferrer and Nicolas Almagro, the Raptor Ultra IV takes the Lotto Raptor line to new levels of comfort and performance. This update features a slightly concave-shaped outsole called ReactiveArch that moves in unison with the foot as it strikes the ground. This results in maximum cushioning, increased stability and more energy return on impact with the ground. The shoe also possesses the Syn-Pulse cushioning system in the midsole that acts as a spring, giving you an explosive first step on aggressive movements. The outsole features a full herringbone pattern, making it ideal for clay court use. It also comes with two sets of laces so that you can find the look that works best for you. This comfortable and stable shoe is a great choice for elite players and weekend warriors alike.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is slightly snug to medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Microfiber top and nylon mesh upper combine for lightweight breathable support. Heel Control and 3-S technologies provide additional stability for aggressive movements.
- Midsole: Syn-Pulse technology in the midsole utilizes an elliptical shaped shell to provide unparalled energy return and cushioning upon impact with the ground. It's built around a molded EVA midsole for added cushioning and support.
- Outsole: ReactiveArch and PuntoFlex technology work together to create a slightly concave surface that moves with the natural shape of the foot as it strikes the ground. A full herringbone tread pattern is ideal for clay court use.
- Weight: 15.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Aviator Blue / Navy
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|Lotto Tennis Shoes|