Sale Price $
You Save $
When a whole lotta' shoe is just too much for you, slip your feet into the Lotto Quaranta II. Re-engineed with a brand new leather upper, this update to the line still maintains the same great slipper-like feel and comfort of the original version. With it's court-specific outsole re-enforced by extra rubber pads in high wear areas, this is a great shoe for teaching pros who spend long hours on court but don't need all the support and stability features of a heavier shoe. And with the two different color laces that come with it, you can customize your look however you want.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic leather upper offering nice cushioning and comfort, along with a clean classic look.
- Midsole: Featherlight moulded EVA midsole for increased cushioning and support.
- Outsole: EVA outsole with rubber pads in the high wear areas for added durability. A modified herringbone pattern makes it suitable for all court surfaces.
- Weight: 7.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Navy Blue
|Lotto Tennis Shoes|