Sale Price $
You Save $
With the introduction of the Big Shot, KSwiss aims to please with speed. The shoe is not only lightweight, but also has design features specifically engineered to help players move faster on court. The shoe offers a familiar low-to-the-ground feel with a slipper-like feel on the foot for a lightweight feel. The Big Shot features a propulsion plate to help keep players on their toes, and KSwiss says the wider base in the forefoot enhances foot speed as well. Not fogetting durability, KSwiss equipped the Big Shot with a guaranteed Aosta 7.0 outsole and placed Dura-Wrap on the toe in key areas to protect the shoe against even the heaviest toe draggers. This blend of durability and speed features makes the Big Shot a good fit for competitors looking for the best of both worlds in one shoe.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium in the forefoot with a snug fit in the heel. Arch support sits lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Leather and synthetic mesh with a heat-welded TPU midfoot support system to lock your foot in place. Dura-Wrap overlay in high wear areas to protect against court abrasions.
- Midsole: Superfoam foot bed offers resilent full-length cushioning. The Guideglide stability features supports the midfoot and wraps around the heel for comfort. The Ballistic Propulsion plate helps keep players on the balls of their feet during play.
- Outsole: The Aosta 7.0 high abrasion rubber outsole offers durability and long-lasting traction in a modified herringbone tread pattern. Outsole is backed by a six-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Fiji Blue / Grey
|K-Swiss Women's Tennis Shoes|