KSwiss takes lightweight performance to a whole new level with the Big Shot Light, which it claims to be the lightest performance shoe ever. They are designed to replicate the look of their big sister, the Big Shot II, and they also share some similar performance technologies. The shoe is built on KSwiss' 180 degree Plantar Support Chassis for added mid-foot support. It also features lots of cushioning in the midsole for lots of comfort in the same area. The outsole is made of the same Aosta 7.0 rubber compound that is used in the Big Shot II for excellent durability. If you're a fan of light weight tennis shoes, give the Big Shot Light a try.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than average. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh that rides on a 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability. It also features a Flow Cool system for increased breathability.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole for maximum cushioning and durability. It also features Y-Beam, a mid-foot support structure for the arch area with a TPU injection component.
- Outsole: Durable high-density Aosta 7.0 rubber compound for supreme durability from heel to toe. It also features DragGuard and DuraWrap Light technologies for even more added protection in high wear areas.
- Weight: 10.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Magenta / Silver