Players looking for a classic look and a cushioned ride should check out the KSwiss Approach II. A mix of full grain and synthetic leather give this shoe a supple, yet supportive feel. There's plenty of stability from the substantial TPU support plate that wraps around the heel. There's ShockSpring cushioning in the heel to absorb the impacts of running on the court. With its classic styling, the Approach II is a great option for the player looking for support and stability.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support sits lower than medium. Slight break-in required due to initial stiffness in upper.
- Upper: Synthetic and full grain leather for lightweight support. Reinforced toe to give the shoe longer life. Heat-welded midfoot support structure to lock the foot down during play.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole compound for excellent cushioning. In the heel, Shock Spring provides excellent cushioning, and a heel stabilizing clip provides stability. TPU support plate to provide midfoot rigidity and heel stability.
- Outsole: Aosta 2 rubber outsole with a high-abrasion toe wrap for durability. Modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 12.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Black / Silver / Gold