The K-Swiss Stabilor SLS Mesh shoe is an excellent choice for the aggressive, determined player. A skeletal support cage and a sturdy midfoot shank make this one of the most laterally stable shoes available. Offering more mesh in the upper than the K-Swiss Stabilor SLS, this shoe also requires no break-in and is comfortable right out of the box. To help cushion the jarring landings, K-Swiss places the Shock Spring cushioning system in both the heel and forefoot. The Ortholite Insole helps keep the foot cool and keeps the effects of perspiration to a minimum. Because of the extra mesh, this shoe is a great choice for players with a bit wider feet.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required
- Upper: Smooth synthetic leather and mesh
- Midfoot: Shock Spring is placed in the heel and forefoot for excellent cushioning. Skeletal support cage and sturdy midfoot shank provide lateral stability.
- Outsole: The high-density Aosta 7.0 Rubber Outsole provides superior durability from heel to toe. DragGuard is placed in the toe and heel to provide extra durability in these high-wear areas. High-Abrasion DuraWrap XD wraps onto the toe for extra protection. Tennis-specific, multi-surface herringbone tread pattern with small pivot point provides traction.
- Weight: 18 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Navy
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|