Sale Price $
You Save $
2014 Tennis Magazine's Editor's Choice award winner for Best Lightweight Shoe.
The running-inspired Ultra Express offers lightweight, breathable comfort with a slightly roomier fit. You'll notice the plush cushioning and step-in comfort from the soft, seamless design of the upper as soon as you slip these on your feet. Underneath your foot, KSwiss' special EVA midsole softens the blow of aggressive movements on court while their uniquely-designed midfoot shank prevents the shoe from twisting. The DuraWrap protection in the toe area along with high-density rubber on the outsole gives the Ultra Express excellent durability where you need it most.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic and mesh combine in a seamless design for a breathable, comfortable fit. DuraWrap on the front of the shoe provides extra protection for toe draggers.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole offers plush cushioning and support. Y-Beam midfoot shank enhances torsional stability for aggressive lateral movements.
- Outsole: Aosta II high-density rubber in a modified herringbone pattern offers durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 13.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Fiery Red / Black / White
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|