You Save $
This latest model in HEAD's performance shoe line-up offers speed and stability. The TPU shell on the upper remains flexible for comfort while providing stability and durability. Beneath the shell, air mesh offers ventilation while the HEAD Cooling System pulls heat away from your feet. This new performance shoe offers the same Vi-Pod cushioning unit as the comfortable Prestige Pro shoe for a responsive ride. This Speed Pro shoe offers excellent durability and comes with a six-month durability guarantee for the competitive player.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium to generous in the forefoot. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Flexible TPU shell for excellent stability and durability.
- Lining: HEAD Cooling System provides state-of-the-art moisture management technology that maintains ultimate breathability by absorbing and releasing excess heat build-up.
- Midsole: HEAD Vi-Pod in the heel. The Vi-Pod absorbs the energy of impact and distributes it to the entire foot, eliminating vibration and maximizing forward motion. PU wrapped HEAD CXG Comfort Grid in the forefoot to absorb shock, provide stability and motion control. HEAD Cooling System for breathability and moisture management. TPU Energy Bridge for stability proper foot flexion. Integrated in the outer forefoot area, HEAD Lateral Control is a squared edge of harder rubber that provides optimum lateral stability and enables quick changes in direction. Additionally, the medial forefoot area is specifically rounded to enable extreme slides.
- Outsole: HyBrasion rubber outsole is designed for the high stress areas of the tennis soles. It provides superior toe drag resistance and long wearing performance on any playing surface. HEAD Radial Contact outsole ensures a constant point of traction, providing stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Light Grey