Sale Price $
You Save $
An update to the original Prestige shoe, this Prestige Pro continues to impressive return of Head to performance footwear. The shoe's comfortable EVA footbed features a non-slip cover, usually reserved just for the heel collar, so there will be no slipping and sliding within the shoe. The shoe's sleek design is matched with a speed-oriented feel with a low-to-the-ground feel over the entire footbed. Another update is the Vi-Pod, a visible unit in the heel that will absorb the shock of foot impact and disperse it to eliminate vibrations. The shoe retains a six-month durability guarantee as well as a modified herringbone tread pattern for traction on all court surfaces.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium throughout. Arch support is medium to high. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight support and ventilation
- Midsole: HEAD Vi-Pod in the heel. The Vi-Pod absorbs the energy of impact and distributes it to the entire foot, eliminating vibration and maximizing forward motion. PU wrapped HEAD CXG Comfort Grid in the forefoot to absorb shock, provide stability and motion control. HEAD Cooling System for breathability and moisture management. Ventilated TPU Energy Bridge for stability proper foot flexion.
- Outsole: HEAD Radial Contact outsole ensures a constant point of traction, providing stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability. Built-up toe bumper for drag resistance. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Black