|Head Sprint Pro Black/Lime Men's Shoes||
Sale Price $39.00
You Save $70.95
The Sprint Pro is light, fast and ready to help you take your on-court movement to the next level! Ideal for the players who want a shoe that won't weigh them down, this one also possesses enough support, stability and cushioning for the most aggressive movers. It's low-to-the-ground court feel along with a slightly wider base in the toe box offers a secure, stable ride. Head's Trinergy of technology in the midsole provides ample cushioning and shock absorption. The outsole has more rubber/less grooves in the high wear areas and more grooves in the areas where the shoe needs to grip the court, and is backed by a six month durability guarantee. All in all, this is a well-designed, lightweight shoe with the serious tennis player in mind. Let the Sprint Pro bring out the speedster in you!
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is slightly wide in the forefoot area, medium in the midfoot and heel. Arch support is slightly lower than average. No break-in required.
- Upper: TPU welded speed-skin layers on mesh and synthetic materials for a lightweight and durable seamless one-piece upper. Anatomically shaped heel stabilizers help lock the foot in place.
- Midsole: Head's Trinergy of technology in the midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and support.
- Outsole: Hybrasion rubber compound with a zonal tread design offers optimal traction and durability on all surfaces. Backed by a six month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Lime