Head updates its Radical Pro with this second version. Aggressive upper styling matches the high tech cushioning and impressive on court performance. A combination of synthetic leather, mesh and TPU upper materials wrap the foot with a comfortable and supportive fit while still allowing your feet to breathe. On the court, Head's Vi-Pod cushioning technology in the heel takes the sting out of tough landings. The HEAD HyBrasion outsole offers excellent hard court durability and is backed up by a six-month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size with a medium width. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather, TPU and mesh.
- Midsole: PU wrapped HEAD CXG Comfort Grid in the forefoot to absorb shock, provide stability and motion control. Vi-Pod technology in the heel eliminated vibration and maximizes forward motion by absorbing the energy of impact and distributing it. HEAD Cooling System for breathability and moisture management. Head Energy Bridge made of lightweight plastic provides torsional stability.
- Outsole: HEAD Radial Contact outsole ensures a constant point of traction, providing stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability. HEAD HyBrasion rubber provides toe drag resistance and long wearing performance on any playing surface. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black