| Find your endurance advantage in the foods you eat. Endurance Sports Nutrition will help you select the best foods, fluids, and supplements to train longer, recover more quickly, avoid injuries, and achieve your performance goals in any endurance endeavor.
Sports dietitian and former elite runner Suzanne Girard Eberle provides a proven fueling program that addresses the unique needs of endurance athletes:
- Road and trail running: 5K to 100+ miles
- Cycling and mountain biking: time trials to multiday rides
- Duathlon and triathlon: sprint to ironman
- Winter sports: Nordic ski races to mountain ascents
- Water sports: rowing and long-distance swimming
- Environmental conditions: extreme temperatures and high altitude
Complete with customizable menu plans, profiles and advice from elite endurance athletes, and strategies for avoiding the most common pitfalls of endurance training, Endurance Sports Nutrition will fuel your best performance.