This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
Throughout their 100 year history, Edwards Nets have been associated with tennis at the highest level, supplying Grand Slam tournaments around the world including Wimbledon & the US Open- A premier tennis net for the best of courts! The body is the same as the 30LS except with an extra heavy spun polyester headband and five rows of double mesh at the top. It features a five-year limited warranty. This is the best net you can buy. Made in India. Center strap included.
- Net body: Heavy duty 3.5mm braided polyethylene twine. Double rows of netting - first five rows "double" headband with four rows of stitching
- Dowels: Fiberglass 5/8".
- Headband material: Spun polyester 42' standard length
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.