You Save $
The junior version of Andy Roddick's shoe of choice the Propulse 3 provides the support, stability, traction and fast feel required by the game's elite. Checking all the performance boxes, the Propulse 3 is the perfect choice for the player looking to maximize court speed. Babolat's 3-point support system locks the player's foot securely from the heel through the midfoot. Upper durability is increased without sacrificing comfort thanks to the Cell Shield material.
- Upper: Lightweight Cell Shield upper made with cellular materials for excellent durability and comfort. Mesh underlay for ventilation. Denser Cell Shield in high wear areas for improved durability. 3-point support system with the Foot Belt technology. Two TPU counters at the heel allow an even distribution of the pressure exerted by the back strap, providing strong heel support.
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA for lasting impact protection. Vibrakill shock-absorber in the heel for maximum comfort. Exact Pro technology combines a pebax plate and a Dynamic camflex in the forefoot for improved energy return on every step. Extensive midfoot shank improves stability for faster lateral movement.
- Insole: Ortholite comfort foam insole for support and comfort.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides court hugging traction.
- Color: Red / Black / White