The V-Pro provides excellent comfort with low to the ground performance. A deep grooved herringbone patterned outsole with a stable midfoot shank is ideal for clay, but offers effectiveness on all surfaces. This V-Pro also provides improved support and stability. The shoe includes Clay Stopper in the upper, keeping unwanted dirt from entering the shoe during clay court use. The V-Pro offers a light weight feel and is ideal for the player seeking a high level of all court performance.
- Fit: Length fit is standard with a snug medium width. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. Out of the box comfort with no break-in required.
- Upper: Combination of leather, synthetic and mesh materials for comfort, support, ventilation and performance. Breathable tongue and mesh for ventilation.
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole using Exact Pro Technology in the forefoot allowing for propulsion through compression and decompression in lateral movements. VibraKill technology in the heel for a more cushioned and stable feel.
- Insole: Ortholite Comfort foam hygienic insole.
- Outsole: A deep grooved herringbone pattern makes it great for clay court use, but the Exclusive Michelin outsole and supportive midfoot shank also makes the shoe great for all surfaces.
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Red / Black