Sale Price $
You Save $
Babolat's, Team All Court IV updates the look of the All Court while lightening the load. Coming in almost three ounces lighter than its predecessor, this shoe keeps you light on your feet, keeping mobility at a maximum. Once again teaming with Michelin, this shoe offers excellent traction with the performance outsole. The All Court IV has changed the tongue set-up back to a standard one to aid in the ease of putting on as well as comfort. With subtle changes in cosmetics and a much lighter weight, this shoe now features a 6-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Fit: This shoe fits a half size small. We strongly recommend ordering a half-size larger than your regular size. For instance, if you usually wear a size 10, order a size 10.5 in this shoe. Width fit is medium. Wrap-around support system offers a glove like fit and a very supportive ride. Low to the ground forefoot further increases the stable feel of this shoe. Medium height arch support. Nice, snug fit in the heel.
- Upper: Combination of leather, synthetic and mesh materials for comfort, support, ventilation and performance. Breathable tongue and mesh for ventilation.
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole using Exact Pro Technology in the forefoot allowing for propulsion through compression and decompression in lateral movements. VibraKill technology in the heel for a more cushioned and stable feel.
- Insole: Ortholite Comfort foam hygienic insole.
- Outsole: Exclusive Michelin rubber All Court outsole for improved durability and traction on all court surfaces. Features a 6-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Orange / Grey
|Babolat Tennis Shoes|