Sale Price $
You Save $
The Propulse 2 offers a more universal fit than the original. Offering the same low to the ground ride and responsive cushioning that fans of the previous model will love, the Propulse 2 offers improved support thanks to Babolat's Foot Belt technology. With two straps, one at the midfoot and one wrapping the heel, the Propulse offers a fit that can be tailored to the player's needs for added support where needed. Both belts do a good job of cinching in the upper for a more secure fit. Offering excellent traction and as much support as needed, the Propulse 2 is an ideal choice for the player who moves with speed and aggression on court. Use of mesh throughout the upper offers a ventilated ride while a redesigned toe area offers improved durability. The Michelin developed outsole features a six month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width fit is medium and slightly roomier than the previous version. Arch support fits at a medium height and the level of support is adjustable.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic uppers features the Foot Belt technology. Two straps on the shoe, one at the heel and one at the midfoot, allow the player to find a tailor made fit and a more supportive ride. Two TPU counters at the heel allow an even distribution of the pressure exerted by the back strap, providing strong heel support.
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA for lasting impact protection. Vibrakill shock-absorber in the heel for maximum comfort. Exact Pro technology combines a pebax plate and a Dynamic camflex in the forefoot for improved energy return on every step. Extensive midfoot shank improves stability for faster lateral movement.
- Insole: Ortholite comfort foam insole for support and comfort.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides court hugging traction.
- Weight: 16.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Titanium / Black / White
|Babolat Tennis Shoes|