Sale Price $
You Save $
For style and performance look no further than the adidas adizero Tempaia II. With movement designed to aid not just lateral, but multidirectional speed, you will fly around the court in these shoes. This shoe features a women's specific Micro-Fit for a more comfortable, universal fit. This lightweight shoe shares design functions of the adiZero feather but is female specific for a stable, comfortable and fast ride. Dual density sprint frame construction prevents pronation while offering maximum heel support. Forefoot Sprint Web construction allows cutting movements to be stable and comfortable, while the adiPRENE midsole offer shock absorption on hard courts and encourages forefoot propulsion and efficiency. For players with aggressive footwork, the adiTUFF on the outer offers plenty of protection while the adiWEAR outsole will stand up to use on all court surfaces. This is a stylish addition to adidas' shoe line-up and will appeal to competitors looking for lightweight speed in a fashion-forward package. Fits slightly wider than the previous Tempaia model. micoach compatible.
- Fit: Fit is slightly long, medium arch, medium width. Slight break-in period.
- Upper: Synthetic leather with perforations for comfort and ventilation. adiTUFF on the medial forefoot and toe for protection against court abrasions.
- Lining: Synthetic suede lining for enhanced fit and comfort.
- Midsole:adiPRENE in the heel for cushion and comfort. adiPRENE+ in the forefoot for cushioning and forefoot propulsion.
- Outsole:New construction of outsole for maximum multidirectional movement. adiWEAR non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern for great traction and durability in high-wear areas.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Blue / Red
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|