Sale Price $
You Save $
Offering a classic look with this Wimbledon inspired colorway, the trusted adidas Barricade lives on in this seventh edition of the shoe. The women's Barricade 7 lightens up, takes on a more streamlined look and performs as one of the most stable and durable court shoes available. This time around adidas tailored the shoe to be more supple out of the box, offering more comfort and requiring less break-in time than previous Barricade models thanks to the new seamless upper construction for better comfort and fit. The lateral outrigger is also updated from the 3 claw stability feature to a more flex-friendly system. The key components of the Barricade shoe are there: outstanding stability and support, along with the 6-month durability guarantee. This women's Barricade 7 remains as a top choice for tough competitors who want it all when it comes to style and performance. adidas micoach compatible.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is a low medium. Short break-in required.
- Upper: Ultra-durable TP toe protection guard and synthetic leather. Stability claws help maintain quick cuts and fast footwork during extreme lateral movements and changes in direction.
- Midsole: Torsion System for better surface adaptation and stability. adiPRENE insert in the heel for comfort and shock absorption. adiPRENE+ offers full-length forefoot cushioning.
- Outsole: adiWEAR6 non-marking rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern. 6-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 11.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Black / Metallic Silver
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|adidas Women's Tennis Shoes|